Top 10 Posters

Still haven't got any welcome packet since payment that was made on May 15, 2014

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 15
Points 165
Quilt Gal Posted: Sat, Aug 23 2014 8:46 PM

Please assist me as I joined Quilter's Club Of America on May 15, 2014 & paid on that date & was told on that date  to allow 6 weeks for the welcome packet and I have not received anything. I have tried to call you at your number & also by email and just have had no luck. 

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,791
Points 31,005
Roxana replied on Sun, Aug 24 2014 12:43 PM

Did you receive a CD in your first issue of Easy Quilts? I think everything else is now online. 

View this post from QCARachel. They just need to change their advertising.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,055

Quilt Gal,

Have you tried asking for your money back?   It worked for me on other internet places that didn't follow through.    When I joined this club last year, I received everything like promised.  After renewing this year I had to print out my new membership card. 

Good luck,

Marianne

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 187
Points 7,285
qcarachel replied on Mon, Aug 25 2014 7:14 AM

Hi Quilt Gal,

The "welcome packet" is an all digital offering now. Your membership card and Jo-Ann card can all be found and generated online. When you receive your first issue of Easy Quilts, you will receive a free DVD with that. As you signed up on the 15th of the month and we only have 4 Easy Quilt issues every year, I would expect that you would be receiving your first magazine when our winter edition rolls out.

Best,

QCA Rachel

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 187
Points 7,285
qcarachel replied on Mon, Aug 25 2014 10:50 AM

Hello again, Quilt Gal!

I brought your troubles to the attention of our customer service team. They have sent you an email detailing information about your account and when you will receive you magazines! As you have a Gmail account, sometimes our customer service emails go to spam, so please make sure to check this. Please let me know if you have any more troubles or cannot find the email from our customer service team.

Best,

QCA Rachel

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 15
Points 165
Quilt Gal replied on Mon, Aug 25 2014 11:16 AM

Thank you Rachael for all your assistance they emailed me and fixes the problem & I am very satisfied.

Thanks Again, Quilt Gal

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 15
Points 165
Quilt Gal replied on Mon, Aug 25 2014 11:21 AM

A big thank you to you all sweet quilters who tried to help me with the problem as I really appreciate it and for all your support! Thank you again! Quilt Gal

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use