Top 10 Posters

Quilting for Therapy

Page 5 of 8 (114 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 113 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,410
Points 37,995
Linda replied on Sat, Aug 30 2014 1:34 PM

Donna -- Congratulations on the adorable sweet grandson. Give him a little hug from me.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 897
Points 14,885

No worries Thea. I had a had lady couple of days. I as well as everyone else forget that there is only so much I can do.

Theo is doing well. He's a good baby and Ivy is enjoying her new brother. 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,606
Points 178,433
Marie replied on Tue, Sep 2 2014 9:54 AM

Beautiful family, Donna!

Millbury, MA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 897
Points 14,885

FYI. My ex filed for an exception. Meaning he didn't agree to the judges decisions. This is never going to be over for me.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 368
Points 5,380

Oh, Donna, I am so sorry to hear about this.  Your Ex must be a very vindictive person to cause so much grief to you and your family.  Hang in there girl, we're all here for you. 

Barbara

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,976
Points 368,782
Kris replied on Tue, Sep 2 2014 4:01 PM

So sorry Donna. It will end just hang in there.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 120
Points 2,055

Donna, what precious grandchildren you have! Little Theo is beautiful. August 29 is my late husband's birthday. A great day. I will pray that your ex problems will go away. My daughter had an ex like that. He finally remarried, and the kids turned 18, so he finally is leaving her alone.  Apparently it was all about child support. 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 897
Points 14,885

Thank you all for your support. Love you guys

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,410
Points 37,995
Linda replied on Fri, Sep 5 2014 7:51 AM

Donna, it can only get better from now on. The worse is behind you. Enjoy your beautiful family and pamper yourself (you deserve it). May God bless you with a peaceful life from here on out.

Hugs.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 182
Points 2,350
MizPat replied on Fri, Sep 5 2014 11:09 AM

Donna, I don't know how after 13 yrs. your ex feels he  has any say-so whatsoever in your life and what you are able to do with your good days. What is he trying to do, aside from making you miserable? Get SSA to reverse its decision, denying you money so you have to go back to work? It must be nice to have nothing but time to dream up frivolous(sp?) lawsuits and the money to pursue them, to waste your meager energy and take away your ability to enjoy whatever activities you can manage to make your life more enjoyable. If your husband has no problem with how you are managing your life, I don't know why the ex feels he has any reason  to interfere.

He must be such a miserable man, if this is his idea of proper behavior for someone who has NO right to any further interest in your life. Maybe, if he could find a hobby to involve his over-abundant malice in a good thing, he'd figure out that his treatment of you is totally unacceptable.

NEVER, NEVER let him get inside your head and make you feel you have no right to be happy. You are a child of God and as such you have the right to do whatever makes your life worthwhile. Concentrate on the great things in your life, Theo and Ivy and your children and your wonderful quilting talent.

Note to Mr Ugly: If we ever find out who you are, we, as a group, will throw you off our site. This site isn't meant to provide you or anyone else like you with any ammunition to interfere in any of our quilters' lives. This site is meant to provide us quilters a place where we can enjoy our passion and find help, comfort and solace when we need them.

Donna and all the other wonderful people on this site, forgive my rant, but this kind of behavior just makes me furious!

in Albuquerque

It's Quilting! You're supposed to be having fun!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,856
Points 68,555
Bonita replied on Fri, Sep 5 2014 11:44 AM

Noyhing to forgive Mz Pat. I just wanted to add an AMEN to everything you said.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,221
Points 18,870

Me too MizPat, some men just don't know when to stop.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 897
Points 14,885

Miz Pat. Thanks. We do have 14 year old twins that requested to move to their dads when I moved to Utah.  Story too long to explain. But I got tricked thinking my x would stick to the arrangement we made prior to me moving. when I moved otherwise I would have waited till the wins turned 18. Now they think I'm a dead beat mom. 

Enough about him. I made these in between migraines and stomach issues. 

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,608
Points 247,132
Thea replied on Fri, Sep 5 2014 5:19 PM

Such a beautiful child and that child has a great Grandma that loves her very much - cute hat!!!

I 2nd everything that MzPat had to say and will add this - Get a life to your loser ex husband!  

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 897
Points 14,885

Thanks Thea. They are cuties and their MeeMaw loves them beyond words can say. 

• | Post Points: 35
Page 5 of 8 (114 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use