Maywood Studio Giveaway

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 30
quilterdeb7 Posted: Tue, Jul 29 2014 8:13 AM

When attempting to enter Maywood Studio giveaway, it takes me to SURVEY MONKEY!  This is very frustrating as I have tried at least 6 times.  I do not want to take a survey!  Just trying to enter the giveaway.  HELP.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 172
Points 6,790
qcarachel replied on Tue, Jul 29 2014 8:27 AM

Hi Deb,

Survey Monkey is the platform we use to host our contest. To enter the contest, simply fill out the information on the Survey Monkey page. Only we have access to the information you enter. Survey Monkey does not see or use your information. They are simply a site to host contests for companies.

Best,

QCA Rachel

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 20
Points 240
jpadden53 replied on Tue, Jul 29 2014 12:39 PM

I do not see any place to sign in or to to add my name or information, even on the survey monkey page.  It says thanks for completing the survey, but I did not complete any survey.  I'm really sad that I cannot enter the contest.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 172
Points 6,790
qcarachel replied on Tue, Jul 29 2014 12:43 PM

Hello jpadden53,

Try to clear out your browser history and then click on the survey link again. Sometimes a computer stores that you have already entered a contest, even though this may not be the case. Let me know if it does or doesn't work! We will figure out how to get you entered!

Best,

QCA Rachel

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use