Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 514
Points 10,160
Judi Posted: Thu, Jul 17 2014 6:33 PM

All of us are very quick to point fingers when something goes wrong and customer service, well, isn't customer service!  I had  a real problem reinstalling Floriani's Embroidery Image Reader.  I really just couldn't figure something out and I kept getting a code that would not let me install.

first I emailed.  Within an hour, even though the company was closed for the day, I got a basic solution.  The next morning, I still had problems getting it to work. I received 4 answers that stepped me through every issue all within a 2 hour time period. 

Wow!  I know I need to buy new software as mine is no longer being supported by the sewing machine company.  This company also requires you to pay for tech support after the first call.  They never are at quilt or other shows-at least not on the past 6 years and the charge to upgrade when they bring out a new version( every 2-3 years) is $1800!  I bought my latest version, an upgrade of my first, about 5 years ago.  There have been 2 upgrades since and most likely one in the next year.  That would have been $3600 that I just don't want to spend since the original cost $2400 and I have paid $1200 for one uograde.

Floriani never charges for upgrades. I do not know about other companies .

I guess that with this great customer service, I know that I have narrowed down my choices to Floriani and one or two other softwares.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use