Top 10 Posters

state a Row by Row

Page 5 of 20 (296 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 295 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,453
Points 24,175
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 7:46 AM

Barbara from California:
Would someone please explain to me this "state a row by row"?  Evidently I missed something in the posts but it sounds interesting so I'd like to know more!  Thanks!

Barbara - did you decide to do this, if so, yes I would like a CA one.  I PMed my nfo to you ith a friend request.  I'm getting the OK Quilting on Rt 66 plate so let me know if you want to swap.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,453
Points 24,175
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 7:48 AM

Mimi - I would like any and all of the states you pick up.  let me know what I owe you.  I can even do PayPal.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,453
Points 24,175
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 8:02 AM

OK, so I've got this plate and so far, these want one.  

Judi - PA

Roxana - AR

Erin - MA and OH

Lori - TN

Christine - VT, NH, CT, RI, ME, MA all these?

Karen - Fl and GA

Mimi - MD, WV, VA and DE

Barbara - CA, maybe?

Did I miss anyone or include someone or a state I shouldn't have?  

I'm going tomorrow to pick them up but will pick up extras, just in case someone else wants one.  wow, that's 20 of the states so far.  wonder if AK is doing this and if Michelle would pick some up, I'll PM her and see.   Hmmm, is Hawaii doing this and do we know anybody from there on QCA?   

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 65
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,453
Points 24,175
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 8:09 AM

Darlene:
These are so cute Are they available at all row stores?I am going to some of the stores in Ontario hope to find some fun ones here

Darlene - ON is included, are you wanting to swap and if not, would you pick me one up and I'll send you $$ for it?  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 144
Points 2,210

Yes Debbie I would love to have one of the Quiltn' on Rt66!!  Thank you!  I just picked one up yesterday at my LQS so I'll go back today to get another one for you.  I hope there isn't a limit on the number we can buy!!  I will PM you later today because I have a meeting this morning.

There are others I'd like to get also but don't have time right now to go back through the posts!

Is anyone else from California doing this?  I'd love to get more from California too.

Barbara

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,453
Points 24,175
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 8:20 AM

Okay, that leaves the following states to find someone to pick up and swap with us.  who do we know in these states?  may put this out on QATW and see if anyone is willing.  

I asked Barbara from CA if she was interested since she expressed some interest.

that leaves, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NE NJ, NY NC, OR, SC, TX, UT, WA, and WI,

Ontario but Darlene may be interested from what I saw on posts.  are ya, Darlene?

Hey, Rozana - could you put it out that we have this swap going on, under swaps, and see if anyone from these states specifically are interested?  I mean anyone could participate but these are ones we need.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 7,025
Julienne replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 8:31 AM

Debbie,

I have been sick  and things have been been very crazy around here for the last month or so, so could you catch me up to speed and let me know what this swap is about I am from MO but for lived in IL for several years and still have family there.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,453
Points 24,175
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 8:52 AM

Julienne:
could you catch me up to speed and let me know what this swap is about I am from MO but for lived in IL for several years and still have family there.

Julienne - sure, ou can find all the details here http://www.rowbyrowexperience.com/row-by-row-experience-participating-areas.htm

but we are swapping fabric state license plates.  I only want one from each state but there ca be several from a state - I think OK has 26 of them, all from different LQSs.  we don't have any from IL or MO so if you are interested, just put it out on a post here and see who all wants to swap.  so far, I think there's about 18 different states available from gals on QCA.  I would love one from either of these states so let me know if you want to swap and I'll pay for the other.  sure beats running all other the US to find them.  much cheaper!!

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,453
Points 24,175
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 9:30 AM

well, I have reached out to several ladies - from IN, MI, KS, MN and MO to see if they are interested in swapping. hopefuly they will post and let us know.  

leaves IL, KY, NE, NJ, NY, NC, OR, SC, TX, UT, WA, and WI.  Oh, forgot we know someone in TX - I'll PM her and see.  will let ya'll know.

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 24
Points 460
LoriTN replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 10:36 AM

I may make a trip into southwestern North Carolina (Murphy, Franklin and possibly Waynesville)  in a couple weeks. If no one from NC shows up here, I could get some of those plates.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 11:05 AM

Debbie, sounds like fun, but---- I am not able to go shop hopping now.  I am caring for my 5 mo great grandson every day, and he has decided to have a red head's temper--short fuse-- so I am not venturing out with him at all.  He is a hand full right now.    I think his Mom is lucky that she works every day.  LOL    Ginny

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,310
Points 18,380
Erin replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 11:20 AM

Debbie Dear-  this is the plate I have access to....Chillicothe Ohio...SEW-B-IT. (see below in quote)

First one is heading to Mimi and I am going to the LQS to tomorrow to pick up as many more as I can.,,,I do not know if they have a limit or not :/    Next in line for these plates are....

1. Lori  2. Roxana,  3.Judi  4.Debbie

If I can get more than four I will...I promise, as I want as many different plates as I can get! :D

Also, I am interested in getting some of the row patterns!  The "Southern Ohio Hills" is really pretty (they made kits out of batiks!)  But anyhow, I can scan and email the instructions if anyone wants to swap those too! :D

Erin:

Piece, Love, Quilt

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 17
Points 400
Christine replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 12:00 PM

Yikes!

that's not quite what I meant.  I can do Massachusetts and New Hampshire.

Christine

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,310
Points 18,380
Erin replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 12:08 PM

I can only get the one OHIO plate I posted.  Have never even been to MA...lol

Debbie:

OK, so I've got this plate and so far, these want one.  

Judi - PA

Roxana - AR

Erin - MA and OH

Lori - TN

Christine - VT, NH, CT, RI, ME, MA all these?

Karen - Fl and GA

Mimi - MD, WV, VA and DE

Barbara - CA, maybe?

Did I miss anyone or include someone or a state I shouldn't have?  

I'm going tomorrow to pick them up but will pick up extras, just in case someone else wants one.  wow, that's 20 of the states so far.  wonder if AK is doing this and if Michelle would pick some up, I'll PM her and see.   Hmmm, is Hawaii doing this and do we know anybody from there on QCA?   

Piece, Love, Quilt

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 487
Points 9,205
Darlene replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 12:25 PM

I have a couple of Ontario plates I'd anyone wants to swap

• | Post Points: 50
Page 5 of 20 (296 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use