Top 10 Posters

state a Row by Row

Page 17 of 33 (484 items) « First ... < Previous 15 16 17 18 19 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 483 Replies | 19 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 192
Points 3,265
hhhdmh replied on Fri, Jul 25 2014 9:55 AM

If the url doesn't work the address is www.quiltbug.com and the plate is at the bottom of the page.

God Bless

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 71
Points 1,300
basketbear replied on Fri, Jul 25 2014 11:34 AM

Hi Debbie,

Do you have either of these plates left to swap?  If so I have MA & NH...are you interested??

Regina

(basketbear)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,846
Points 40,250
ls2116 replied on Fri, Jul 25 2014 3:00 PM

I just bought two mi. sew -happy blocks but not really sure how this quilt works didn't receive a list of shops that are participating.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,846
Points 40,250
ls2116 replied on Fri, Jul 25 2014 3:15 PM

maybe what i bought isn't what your doing because it advertises the name of the quilt shop on mine.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 120
Karen replied on Fri, Jul 25 2014 6:34 PM

Judi, I have the kit from Suzanne's, GA license plate and 2 FL plates for you.  I will put them in the mail to you today.  I would love what ever kit you can trade along with the license plates.

Thanks,

Karen Waterkeyn

Clearwater Florida

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 9,680
Joyce replied on Fri, Jul 25 2014 6:41 PM

Is2 yes each shop has their name on the plates.  Each one has a different saying and the state on top and their shop on the bottom.

Joyce

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,846
Points 40,250
ls2116 replied on Fri, Jul 25 2014 7:53 PM

I sure wish i would've started this a month ago when i was on vacation.  Wish this could be done just by placing a order it would save miles on my car.  rules are rules though.  I figure I will not be able to make it to enough shops  but have fun everyone.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,846
Points 40,250
ls2116 replied on Sat, Jul 26 2014 5:57 PM

I visited about six shops today in mi. i was able to get the pattern but fabric plate was on order truly i thought they would have a bunch of these.  This one i might not be abe to finish til next year.  I'm still hoping other shops will have the plates.  How is your search going.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 9,680
Joyce replied on Sat, Jul 26 2014 7:47 PM

I also went shop hopping today with my friend.  It was fun.  We went to about 4 or 5 shops.  Only one had the plates we ordered the others and prepaid.  We did get the row pattern and kits.  Of course bought more fabric.  I bought some really pretty red Christmas fabric at discount price.  One store let you pick a miniature Hershey bar and then peel off a paper that had your discount attached I drew a 10% so I was happy.  Don't know when I will get to the sewing of the patterns.  Several of the ones in here Md have a crab on it.  The last one was a winter scene.  Black background very different.  

Have fun,

JOyce

from Maryland

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,892
Points 32,810
Roxana replied on Sat, Jul 26 2014 8:27 PM

Our second day in Hershey at Quilt Odyssey. No more plates today but aren't these cute?

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 135

Great Job you did in listing everyone ....  very confusing, up to this point .... I went to the Hershey Convention over the weekend.  The pink and white limited edition ROW X ROW GAL license plates are adorable .... bought a few extra .... have it listed on ebay if anyone is interested:  

This special fabric license was sold ONLY at the Quilters Odyssey Convention held in Hershey PA.  Exclusive to the four day event last weekend.  It is not from a quilt shop, but from the Quilt Convention, there is no row by row pattern as it was not a brick and mortar shop.  The designer, Debra Gabel, offered this fabric license at her booth.  Limited Edition.  Any other questions, please email me at Kabinfever321@gmail.com. 

Debbie K. from Groton NY

this is from zebrapatterns.com website, a picture of the adorable Pink and White fabric license

th

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 570
Christine replied on Sun, Jul 27 2014 4:31 AM

I made it to Rhode Island !

of course she it out of the plates.  She ordered plates and has put in another order since.

So I filled out an envelope with my address and paid for 7 extra plates.

i will list later who I've promised plates to.  But not all 7 are spoken for.

Oh, and since I was in Rhode Island I had to have a cabinet, coffee of course.

that is with coffee syrup, no actual coffee.

)That is a milkshake to the rest of the country and rhey only come in coffee, chcolate, vanilla and sstrawberry.  InMassachusetts it is called a frAppe.)

christine in MA

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 570
Christine replied on Sun, Jul 27 2014 4:31 AM

I made it to Rhode Island !

of course she it out of the plates.  She ordered plates and has put in another order since.

So I filled out an envelope with my address and paid for 7 extra plates.

i will list later who I've promised plates to.  But not all 7 are spoken for.

Oh, and since I was in Rhode Island I had to have a cabinet, coffee of course.

that is with coffee syrup, no actual coffee.

)That is a milkshake to the rest of the country and rhey only come in coffee, chcolate, vanilla and sstrawberry.  InMassachusetts it is called a frAppe.)

christine in MA

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,846
Points 40,250
ls2116 replied on Sun, Jul 27 2014 8:28 AM

This is got me hooked searching for these little pieces of fabric I started thinking about relatives to ask to get one.  With my family though they just don't like to be inconvenienced.  My search will continue next week as there are few shops open today.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,465
Points 41,130
Mimi replied on Sun, Jul 27 2014 12:34 PM

Is, I would love to have one from your state if possible.  I'd be able to trade for one from PA, VA or DE.  Just let me know.

Page 17 of 33 (484 items) « First ... < Previous 15 16 17 18 19 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use