Photo avatar will not upload

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 298
Points 4,875
SpringerMom Posted: Mon, Jun 16 2014 9:56 AM

I upload an image as directed, but get the same error message we see when posting some comments. Those comments actually do post, however. But in the case of the avatar, the new photo does not. I even tried uploading the same photo I had just deleted, and the system now won't take it either. The same photos post without difficulty within a comment, or in the gallery. I'm using firefox browser and have had no problems with anything until this. Any suggestions?

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,330
Points 18,750

I cannot get one to load either!    I've tried every browser. :/

Piece, Love, Quilt

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 298
Points 4,875

Hi Erin, I saw your post and am relieved I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. Couldn't see that it was my system or browsers, but since no other members had posted about it, I couldn't be sure. I mentioned your comment to QCARachel. She plans to send the issue on to the tech team.

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,330
Points 18,750

Good deal, maybe they can get it fixed quickly. I don't like being a grey shadowy thing..:D

Piece, Love, Quilt

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,330
Points 18,750

Good deal, maybe they can get it fixed quickly. I don't like being a grey shadowy thing..:D

Piece, Love, Quilt

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use