Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today #10

Page 34 of 51 (764 items) « First ... < Previous 32 33 34 35 36 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 763 Replies | 34 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,726
Points 66,520
Bonita replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 6:27 PM

Susie, lovely quilts.

Darlene, wonderful thing you'e doing for the vets and beautiful work.

Happy belated birthday Susan hope it was all you wanted.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 3,230
Deb replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 7:01 PM

Darlene, your blocks are lovely ! Nice work!!

Praying for those who aren't feeling well!! And hugs to all! Have a lovely evening , ladies!! 😊

Deb

🌺 You know you are a quilter when the only scraps under your table are fabric.🐾

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,480
Points 24,685
Debbie replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 7:49 PM

Elaine Phillips:
Debbie, so sorry you've been sick. Hope they find the solution.

well, went to orthopedic dr today and blood work was all normal, other than I'm anemic just a little, .02 below.  but he is sending me to another orthopedic doctor who specializes in foot.  I'm having some major pain in my feet, right below my big toe, where you get bunions but it's not bunions.  had that surgery in 1988.  knee is arthritic.

then go to see my family doctor on Fri for results on the heart holter I had to wear for 24 hours. nurse said everything was normal but I have been having heart palpitations and get winded easily.  coughing alot so wonder if it could be my lungs.  will talk with him about that also.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,480
Points 24,685
Debbie replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 7:52 PM

Happy belated birthday, Susan!  

also, I forgot whose quilts (boy, my memory!!!) but very nice.  I really like the American/patriotic stuff.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 190
Points 3,240
hhhdmh replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 9:11 PM

Thanks Deb.

God Bless

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 190
Points 3,240
hhhdmh replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 9:14 PM

Thanks Bonita and everyone for the nice comments on my blocks.

God Bless

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,705
Points 38,185
ls2116 replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 9:22 PM

I've been donating stuff to local thrift stores and packing other figurines in my effort to unclutter my house and garage.  Transplanted a hydrangea plant today that grew way too tall for where i had initially planted it.  Also I received a sale flyer from Nancy's Notions thinking about ordering some batiks.  

I'm trying to get rid of a side crack on my lip that each time i open my mouth it gets worse so far i haven't found a remedy that works any suggestions could the weather possibly be the cause.  Seems the hot weather is making it worse.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,194
Points 15,975
Susan replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 10:45 PM

Thanks everyone for your Birthday wishes! You are all the best !!!       Susan

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,518
Points 50,900
Ginny replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 6:10 AM

Wow IS, sounds like you are on a mission to clear out some clutter.  Regarding the crack in the corner of your mouth, I have used aquaphor healing ointment with excellent results.  It is specifically for dry, cracked and irritated skin.   I usually can heal the crack nearly overnite if I catch it right away.    Ginny

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,705
Points 38,185
ls2116 replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 11:10 AM

Thanks Ginny I'm gonna look for that at store.  I just took my big table out to garage that was great for quilting but I desparately needed the space so I could get to my machine to sew.  Now I'll be back to cutting fabric in my kitchen.  The process has been slow but my home shows the progress i've made.  With having a large quilters dream cabinet maybe I wont miss that big table so much.  The only other time it was used for large holiday parties and that has scaled down.

Happy quilting everyone!

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

I've been resting up from my trip yesterday and now I am going to go and see if I can get a few more rows on my Pineapple quilt sewn together. I have two sets of two rows done and maybe I can get the other two sets done today. Then, I have to decided on borders, not sure why, but I always have a difficult time deciding what I want to do with borders.

If all goes well it is going to be a quilty day.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 12:30 PM

I have been  looking into having a retreat in Ontario next May .I have a place working a proposal for costs etc...

The place is Golden Beach cottages on Rice lake if you would like to google  and have a look.I will post when I have more info

Darlene

(2 many horses)

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 3:23 PM

Darlene

Golden Beach cottages looks very nice.  Will be waiting to hear more info.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,452
Points 40,765
Mimi replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 3:28 PM

Looks like a nice place, Darlene.  I'll still be working in May but I just know you will plan a fun time for everyone.  Good luck with your plans.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 91
Points 1,535

Thanks, everyone for all the good wishes. Seeing the GYN today. Can't sleep. Too anxious, I guess.

Page 34 of 51 (764 items) « First ... < Previous 32 33 34 35 36 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use