It looks awesome!!  Great job!!

Barbara

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,864
Points 181,703
Marie replied on Fri, May 30 2014 4:23 PM

Donna, lovely Christmas stockings, thanks for posting.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,864
Points 181,703
Marie replied on Fri, May 30 2014 4:25 PM

Bonita, your Farmers Wife sampler is awesome, congrats on finishing it.  Out of the 111, I made about 11!  100 more to go!  LOL

Millbury, MA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 977
Points 16,795

Marie I tried moving everything to one thread like we are used to doing.  Instead of individual threads.  Hope that is okay with everyone.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,737
Points 419,854
gini replied on Sun, May 3 2015 9:24 AM

So we must started a new thread.  Too much work to find the old one on my phone, darn it. I have been on vacation for a month. It will be so nice to get home and quilt again.  We were supposed to be fly to seattle yesterday so I could drive home me today.  Best laid plans.  Getting out of Springfield is always a crap shoot. They got sam off yesterday. We had to drive to Fayetteville.  Then I drove back to Springfield  the same day.  We were scurrying to get him there on time.  The airline got me a nice room full r the night and now I have to go to the airport  to catch a late flight out.   I got to sleep in at a very nice hotel. Compliments of the airline. And work my way back to the airport off today.   If I get a flight today I get in late to Seattle which means I'll be dragging my bag thru the city in the dark.  The joys of traveling.  I was supposed to stay at our daughters. But no way was I arriving there in the wee hours with no one home. She lives in a sketchy area. And I have to walk a mile to her house from the train. Ok in the daylight. But too scary late at night. Then there is a complicated procedure for accessing our room.  Sam booked a hotel in downtown that is pretty close to the train stop.  Always supposing I make it there.  The. I need to figure out how to get over the hill to SAMs office the next morning to get the car.  Then I am home for a month. Yippee.  Sam will be mostly gone, I hope to get lots of sewing in before Eddie starts on my sewing room make-over this summer.  Even tho sam has no problem leaving me in traveling pickles,  he's a keeper

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,737
Points 419,854
gini replied on Sun, May 3 2015 9:26 AM

Crossing my fingers that I get to sleep in my own bed by monday

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,737
Points 419,854
gini replied on Sun, May 3 2015 9:28 AM

Crossing my fingers I get to sleep in my own bed by monday

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,744
Points 139,590

gini:

Crossing my fingers I get to sleep in my own bed by monday

I'm also crossing a few toes for you Gini. Look at it this way. Sam has so much confidence in your ability that he has no problem letting you navigate the horrors of travel on your own. Yes?

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,835
Points 55,585
Ginny replied on Sun, May 3 2015 11:13 AM

Well Gini, it sounds as if your month long travels went well and that it is just the getting home part that has you frantic.  I would be too.   Hopefully things work out favorably for you today and you might even make it home earlier than anticipated.---Well, we can have dreams, can't we?    I bet that you will be glad to get back home for a rest though. Here I figured that the remodeling was going on during your vacation. Oh well, that was a good thought.    I hope that you get to sleep in your own bed by Monday too and that it will feel as great as you remember it to be.  Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,536
Points 48,680
Angele replied on Sun, May 3 2015 11:19 AM

Hi Gini, I totally understand your frustration. In January, I actually slept in the airport as there was no room nearby and I was not willing to go downtown for a four hour sleep. Out of 553 flights, only about 100 ma de it out that Day and mine wasn't one.the best laid plans....

i too will keep fingers and toes crossed for all to go well for you

Angèle  from NWO

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,737
Points 419,854
gini replied on Tue, May 5 2015 11:01 PM

It. Is so good to be home, I spent the day washing all my clothes and tidying the house. Tomorrow I volunteer at the school, hopefully Thursday I can sew

gini in north idaho

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use