Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,664
Points 120,340
Judy Taylor-Bellingham Posted: Mon, May 19 2014 10:43 AM

I happen to run across this place. It's in Orting, Washington north of Mount Rainier. Small town. The sewing room and bedrooms are above the quilt shop. I haven't been to Orting so can't say what it is like. But the link to photos show a very nice quilt shop and the bedrooms all have twin beds.

It only has 5 bedrooms. So only room for 10 quilters. Price for a 5 night stay looks to be about $300 (including tax) per person.

The sewing room is roomy with 6' tables per quilter, 5 design walls! All ironing boards/irons, cutting mats are supplied. There is a very nice kitchen. Free Wi Fi.

The name of the quilt shop/retreat center is Wild Rose Quilt and Retreat Center

Have any of you Pacific Northwest people been to Orting? To the quilt shop? They participate in the June Shop Hop.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Mon, May 19 2014 12:43 PM

I don't know much about orting, been through it a few times.  Donna and patti were looking for a placer closer to them

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,664
Points 120,340

gini:

I don't know much about orting, been through it a few times.  Donna and patti were looking for a placer closer to them

It seems to be a very popular spot and heavily booked. But there were openings in a few of the months of 2015, including the last week of October.  Even a 5 day section that includes Memorial Day.

Biggest drawback that I can see is it only holds 10 quilters.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use