Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 655
Points 16,585
Brigit-Carol Posted: Tue, Apr 15 2014 3:13 PM

I do not appreciate the pop-up Zedo ads that are now riding on the coattails of QCA when I first open the page.  I can understand needing to advertise, although if you get your act together more people will join as paying members.  Please use banner ads instead of pop-ups.  I have a pop-up blocker, but all it does is hide the ad behind the page I'm reading and still have to deal with the annoying "Pop-up ad has been blocked, do you want to view it?" screen. 

Brigit-Carol

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 651
Points 12,665

I have popups blocked, too, but still get them on my pc. I don't get them on my iPad though. The ones that get through on the pc are those annoying ads for insurance.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 869
Points 14,795
Candis replied on Tue, Apr 15 2014 5:26 PM

I don't get the pop ups on my I Pad either, but I can imagine it is annoying!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 259
Points 4,275

I do not get any pop ups such as those referred to by Brigit-Carol, on my laptop. I have my pop up security set at Medium level so guess it is doing the job! Thankfully.   

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,261
Points 28,525
Agnes replied on Tue, Apr 15 2014 9:19 PM

I'm still only on desk top computer but have no problems whatsoever with pop up ads. Have no idea what my settings are. I would be very annoyed if I were getting them.

Agnes in NW Ontario

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use