storage for kits/fabrics

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 14
Points 125
pepin Posted: Fri, Mar 28 2014 3:32 PM

Hello,Just order new covers for my leather sofa and love seat.They always come in plastic zip bags,I fell in love with these bags,They work wonderful,in keeping scraps from last project.They even have a front pocket to sign a name or leave yourself a note?The bags hold alot and I some times hang them up,with a pant hanger?What ever you do please do not throw these bags out.When ordering a new set of sheets,comforter,or a throw blanket your almost certain you receive it in one of my favorite bags!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 514
Points 10,175
Judi replied on Fri, Mar 28 2014 5:05 PM

I also reuse those bags especially the ones that bed sheets come in!  But I love getting those plastic boxes. I got a fabulous deal at Costco.  They don't have handles, but I live that they close and nothing spills!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

I love the bed sheet and curtain ones. They have that cool inner pocket and zip up. I place my instructions and pattern with a picture of it.  I only buy things now for the case ..lol

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Tue, Apr 1 2014 1:05 PM

yes, I like those cases too.  I also buy blue bunny brand ice cream for their plastic containers. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 179
Points 2,305
MizPat replied on Sun, Apr 13 2014 4:41 PM

I use coffee cans for scraps. You can't see into them, but they are great for keeping the small scraps out of the stash, where they can mislead you into thinking you have more of that fabric than you do. I plan to sort the small scraps into different sizes, putting all one size into it's own coffee can and labeling the outside, but that's for a day when I don't have more quilts than I have time to make them!

in Albuquerque

It's Quilting! You're supposed to be having fun!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use