Top 10 Posters

Let's make a (( HUG )). Quilt for THEA!!!!!

Page 5 of 16 (236 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 235 Replies | 27 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,330
Points 18,765

Candis :

How's everyone doing today?  There isn't much opting going on! Is it because of QCA or is everyone sewing?  Just miss seeing chatter! :-(

I had surgery today and all is good. I posted in facebook about it.   Since QCA is actually working I check in a couple times a day now.  I miss how chatty and fun it was when I first joined two years ago. 

Piece, Love, Quilt

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,030

Erin, that was the most awesome news you told me!! Now give life Heck!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 179
Points 3,255

Candis,

I mailed my two blocks to you today, priorty mail. 

Lansdale, PA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,030

Carmel :

Candis,

I mailed my two blocks to you today, priorty mail. 

I will be waiting for them! I will let u know here when they arrive safely!  Kris I received your beautiful block today! It is perfect! Also thank you for the contribution, very unexpected! Thank you!  So kind.   

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Thu, Apr 3 2014 10:56 AM

Candis, I just got home from Florida, have a lot of stuff to do including my Fed and State taxes before the 15th.  I will certainly try my best to get a block made for dear Thea before the May deadline.  I think I can, I think I can!  : )  Will keep you updated.  This is long overdue, thanks for offering.

Millbury, MA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,030

Marie, you have plenty of time!  I am just grateful for all the quilters giving their time and sending a block for Thea! I am very appreciative .   Welcome home too.  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 2:34 PM

Candis, thanks for the welcome home.  One block coming up for sure!  

Millbury, MA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,030

Carmel and Marie sent you both a Pm!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 184
Points 2,390
MizPat replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 6:13 PM

Candis, count me in, too. Do you have an update on Thea? I've been on the site for just over a year and really enjoyed the chatter. Thea's blocks and quilts are amazing and I love looking at the galleries, all the wonderful quilts. Send my prayers and best wishes to Thea and the other members who are having personal issues.

in Albuquerque

It's Quilting! You're supposed to be having fun!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,030

MizPat:

Candis, count me in, too. Do you have an update on Thea? I've been on the site for just over a year and really enjoyed the chatter. Thea's blocks and quilts are amazing and I love looking at the galleries, all the wonderful quilts. Send my prayers and best wishes to Thea and the other members who are having personal issues.

I will send you a Pm. , Thea still runs the secret Santa, and Christmas All Year Long.  She posts all the time, she is an active member,  There is a group on face book to that Thea runs. We use that in addition to QCA when it is acting up.   Thank you, for wanting to contribute!  

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,048
Points 369,207
Kris replied on Sat, Apr 5 2014 8:24 PM

Candis :
Kris I received your beautiful block today! It is perfect! Also thank you for the contribution, very unexpected! Thank you!  So kind.   

You're welcome Candis. Thanks for letting me know it arrived.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,506
Points 48,350
Angele replied on Sun, Apr 6 2014 4:10 PM

Candis I finally was able to get in. Could I please join in and make a block?

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,246
Points 19,420

Candis, I ordered some fabric from Joann.com and should have it shortly. I will make a block or two and send it to you as soon as I can. Is a friendship star ok, or something more complicated.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,030

Angele:

Candis I finally was able to get in. Could I please join in and make a block?

Angele  I sent you a friend request! Thank you so much.  Of coarse you can join in! I so appreciate anyone that will help me make Thea feel loved and take away some of her discomfort!  She will be thrilled!!!  

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,030

weezee56:

Candis, I ordered some fabric from Joann.com and should have it shortly. I will make a block or two and send it to you as soon as I can. Is a friendship star ok, or something more complicated.

e any Star you want to do is perfect!! It's up to you!  Be sure to sign your Hug for Thea!  Don't feel rushed ok!  Just when you can, blocks are trickling in! Feels like Christmas, love seeing all you ladies creations!  Thank you so much,,,,

MODESTO, CA.
Page 5 of 16 (236 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use