Top 10 Posters

New Patriotic Block Swap in fabric Swap Group! Come Join Us!!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980
Marlabartlett60 Posted: Thu, Mar 20 2014 10:16 AM

There is a Patriotic Block Swap Started.  Click on Fabric Swaps  join in the group then  read the instructions and see if it's something you would be interested in! Would love to have you join.    Go red, white and Blue!!

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Just bumping to top!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Come to fabric swap page and join us. This swas sign up is open until APRIL 15 th.   Red White and Blue.blocke.     Check it out!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

10 days left for sign up for the PATRIOTIC BLOCK SWAP,   join fabric swap group first, then join us at the Patriotic Swap!   Hope you join us!

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 191
Points 3,245
hhhdmh replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 12:43 PM

Hi Candis, Did you get my reply the other day that I will do the patriotic swap if it is not too late. Thanks Darlene in Indiana

God Bless

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 191
Points 3,245
hhhdmh replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 12:47 PM

Candis, How do I pm you my info? Thanks

God Bless

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

hhhdmh:

Candis, How do I pm you my info? Thanks

I sent you a private message. To send a message you would tap on my name, that takes you to my page, on the right hand side toward the bottom it says start a conversation, tap or click on it,  you have to be friends with that person to do this.  If you receive my message via your personal email you can not just hit reply like normal email, it won't work it will be lost in cyber space, our PM will only work when your signed on to QCA.   HOPE THAT HELPS. IF IT DOESNT SEND YOUR INFO TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL.    marlabartlett60@gmail.com

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,980

Ok, sending this to the top again, in hopes that the site is running better now? Sign up ends in 6 days, the 15 th. Please come and join the fabric swaps, it will be fun!!

MODESTO, CA.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use