Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti Posted: Sun, Mar 16 2014 5:37 AM

Elizabeth was going to come to the Oregon coast retreat this year.  She was supposed to come this year.  I went back on my messages over the past couple years and see that she has had health problems, and had cancelled because of her health last year.   I sent her a letter and have not heard back.  I did find a phone number last night and may try to call her today, but I am afraid of finding out bad news.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to go to her home page to see when she last posted.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 589
Points 10,200
zoetc49 replied on Mon, Mar 17 2014 7:51 PM

Patti do you know her last name?  You might be able to do a search on line and see if she is still with us. I realized a few month ago that I had not heard from a woman that I used to talk to not often but now and then, I discovered that she had passed. 

It is also possible that Elizabeth lives somewhere where she does not have a computer or she might not be quilting anymore too. I hope you find her, well and just busy.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use