Top 10 Posters

Innova Longarm

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
1 Posts
Points 35
ourharley posted on Mon, Mar 10 2014 8:55 AM

Hi all, I am in the process of deciding which longarm machine I would like to purchase. I really like the Innova, but i can't find many reviews. Im a little nervous spending that much money without some opinions. I alsowould love to know if anyone has used there Navigation software. Thanks in advance for your knowledge and opinions . 

Tricia

• | Post Points: 35

All Replies

Top 150 Contributor
Female
648 Posts
Points 12,635

Tricia, what do you like about the Innova?  To you, what makes it better than the others?  The best way to make a decision is to go to a quilt show and try out a few different brands then decide which machine meets your needs and your budget.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
70 Posts
Points 575
Suggested by uaniquilt

I have a 26" Innova and love it.  I am not familiar with the computer program as I enjoy free hand quilting.  It is easy to maintain, has a powerful motor,  runs any kind of thread, i have never heard of anyone having to re-time it.  If you need help, they have assistance 24/7 from the Texas office.  The table may look like an erector set, but it is solid and I love the power assist lift on the top roller to be able to access the batting and backing. 

Boersmans in McMinnville, OR was the largest Gamill dealer in the country, and they now carry Innova.  Give him a call and talk to him about why he changed.

Chris

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use