Branson Babes at Plaaaay

Page 9 of 18 (259 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 258 Replies | 25 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,373
Points 143,370

Agnes:

MNgutsygal :
(Hint, this involved a late night rowdy-time joke)

My first thought was and it isn't going away, that it is a penis.

Oh, that is hysterical Agnes!! Lordy, I'm about to wet my pants!!!  Although I tend to agree with Kris who suggested Depends.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 611
Points 9,270
Joyce replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 8:25 AM

Finally found time and was able to get onto QCA and I loved all the Branson retreat pics.  Thank you for sharing and posting to the rest of us.  Wow what great projects.

Gina those mini's are amazing.  

Bridget Carol you look so productive.  Sure wish I could be there to learn from all you ladies.  

Everyone else (sorry but I did look at everyone) it is great to see all the faces put with names.  Your projects are super.  I can't believe you have entire quilts finished in such a short time.

Thank you for the photo of Barbara.  Barbara you do look wonderful.  At the rate you are healing I'm sure you will be there next year.  One of the retreats is a dream for me to focus on one of these times.  

Keep posting those pics of the fun, snacks, and beautiful projects & quilts.

Joyce

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,061
Points 170,752
MNnancy replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 8:26 AM

Agnes, I am truly shocked!!  LOL  The correct answer is almost as bad...

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,061
Points 170,752
MNnancy replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 8:30 AM

Michelle completed a flannel rag quilt.  Being a 'controlling person,' she's quite proud of the fact that she sewed the blocks in a truly random fashion.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,405

MNgutsygal :

MNnancy:

Well, the gremlin decided to patch that seam ripper cut in Dotty's jeans.  One fat quarter to whoever can figure out what that patch depicts.  (Hint, this involved a late night rowdy-time joke)

Hummmmmmmm, awfully big, lol. I'm not sure...............

MN Deb

Oh! Oh, I'm showing my age here!  But I think it is a. BEAVER TAIL!!????!,,      LMAO!!!   Ah. Back in my teenage days,,, a woman's. Private was sometimes referred to as a beaver!  I don't know why!     You all have made my last few days so enjoyable!!!  I love seeing all the beautiful quilts, and projects, too many to name!! Just know I think you all are wonderful, and talented, and so creative!! Thank you all so much for taking us along with you!!  Candis

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,061
Points 170,752
MNnancy replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 8:32 AM

This is my second 'ta da.'  It's a BOM our guild is doing - a churndash variation.  Everyone selected different fabrics, so I'm excited to see the variety of finished products at the reveal in June.  This is my first mitered border (excluding miters on a windowpane quilt) and I only had to ask one question, and then I got it!

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,061
Points 170,752
MNnancy replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 8:35 AM

When Leslie realized I might be catching up to her, she collapsed.

"It's hard work being an over-achiever," she exclaimed.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,405

I love all these beautiful rag quilts!! I have not made one of these yet! But I love the look of them!  Ok ! On my bucket list! I will have to live to be over 100 to complete all the Quilt designs I want to try!!  All these Projects are so beautiful! You all make my Day!! 

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,061
Points 170,752
MNnancy replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 8:36 AM

Candis, you definitely need to go to a retreat!  What a fun way to learn about new designs and techniques!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,405

Nancy!! Your really cranking them out!  So lovely!  I am so impressed by all of you!!  

MODESTO, CA.
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,405

OHHH I'd love to meet all of you!! I've been saying that for 3 years now!!  Was my guess right on the patch!!  I blushed some seeing that in print!

MODESTO, CA.
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,373
Points 143,370

Nancy, love your churndash quilt. That border fabric is scrumptous!

Michelle, wonderful rag quilt.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,662
Points 136,157
Leslie replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 8:48 AM

DING DING DING   Candis, we have a winner

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,061
Points 170,752
MNnancy replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 9:01 AM

Candis and Agnes, please private message your mailing address and color preference to me.  Candis gets a FQ for the correct answer with appropriate explanation, and Agnes gets a FQ for getting the "P" word past the censors!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 109
Points 1,655
Judy replied on Wed, Feb 26 2014 9:12 AM

Looks like you all are having a fabulous time. Love the pics - keep 'em coming!

Page 9 of 18 (259 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2017 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.