Marking a quit top question

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posted: Sun, Feb 16 2014 10:20 AM

I have a large (queen) size quilt that I want to do diagonal quilting on.  I don't have a long arm machine.  My water soluble pens have run out and I'm using chalk to mark the top but it's taking forever.  Anyone have an idea of how to mark this top other than with water soluble pen? 

  • | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 90
MNRose70 replied on Sun, Feb 16 2014 10:34 AM

I have used masking tape and a yard stick in the greats just tedious!

  • | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 28,914
Points 420,739
gini replied on Sun, Feb 16 2014 12:22 PM

masking tape works great, or painters tape, it isn't as sticky

gini in north idaho

  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2017 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.