Legacy Studio Muslin

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 35
13Anna Posted: Thu, Feb 6 2014 3:21 PM

Hi...I am new to QCA and I need some information!

I absolutely love Legacy Studio Muslin and I have ordered it in the past from Joann.com.  Over the past three months, I have been trying to order some from them and I can't get it!  It keeps getting CANCELLED....OUT OF STOCK!

I have contacted their customer service numerous times but they tell me that the web site doesn't update information often and that just because it says on the site that it is in stock doesn't mean that the warehouse has it in stock.  I am very frustrated because I can't get any answers.

I am not able to get to a Joann store and I rely on the internet for most everything I buy.

Can anybody tell me if there is anywhere else online to order this muslin?  I have searched and searched and all that comes up is Joann.com and I am having absolutely luck getting it there!

I would much appreciate any help anyone can offer me.  Thank you so much!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Thu, Feb 6 2014 5:24 PM

I believe that Legacy is JoAnn's own product line and is available only from them.  I could be wrong, but I've never seen any of the "Legacy" line anywhere besides JoAnn's. 

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
jsw replied on Mon, Mar 10 2014 5:46 PM

Hey Anna.  I too throughly love Legacy Studio muslin.  It is only offered by Joann' s.  I use two of their LS muslins often and have never found them to be out of stock when I order it online.  When you go to the Joann website, simply type either of the two sets of numbers below.  Both if these products have never been out of stock when I have ordered them.  Hope this helps.

400103673246/10367324 (LS premium unbleached muslin 108" wide)

400103673246/10367340 (LS premium unbleached muslin 118" wide)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use