small changes?

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 783
Points 12,620
Quiltless replied on Wed, Feb 12 2014 10:01 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:

The overriding fear I have is that QCA will cease to exist. 

It seems to be getting worse. 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Wed, Feb 12 2014 10:05 PM

Max, the FB page we are using to get together is "Quilter's Quilting".  It is a "Secret Group" so doesn't show up in a FB search. You can friend anyone who is a member and they can invite you to join. If you want to friend me, I am on FB as "Donna Koenig Bonn".  If you don't use the same (or a similar) name on FB, be sure to write a short message so I/we will know who you are.   Hope to see you there soon! 

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Wed, Feb 12 2014 10:14 PM

Well, I FINALLY managed to get onto QCA via my laptop's page history...thank you Patti!  This is the first time in several weeks!  

Sorry to see Sheyenne go. She seemed to be genuinely trying to be helpful and reassuring to all of us...but, you can only do so much.  I hope she didn't suffer any consequences for being as helpful to us as she was!

Shelle, welcome.  And, as Patti said please don't take our frustrations personally.  We really are grieving for the loss of the QCA that we loved and used every single day.  Please let the new powers-that-be know that actions speak a thousand times louder than words.  We no longer trust words from QCA!!!  We need to see positive changes as soon as possible...and at the very least specific information about when those improvements will be available to us end-users.  For us, this cannot happen one minute too soon!!!

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,949
gini replied on Thu, Feb 13 2014 3:01 AM

QCA Shelle, reposting the same message over and over does nothing to restore our confidence that anything is going to improve.   we have all read your stock message.   you have reposted it repeatedly, we get it, we are not stupid.  can you give us a rough time frame when all these wonderful improvements are going to start?

have you replaced Cheyenne?

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,567
Points 30,544
Kelley replied on Thu, Feb 13 2014 4:30 AM

Donna, I sent a friend request on FB...I want to join FB group please.. thanks

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 84
Points 1,265

Patti,

I'm fairly new here and I have noticed that it takes less time to get in here.  I don't know if that's an improvement or not?  I haven't gotten the hang of chatting in here. I'm also new at quilting and I've learned most from youtube.  I could use some new friends.

Marianne

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 776,775
QCA Admin replied on Thu, Feb 13 2014 7:34 AM

Good Morning - Sheyenne is still here and Shelle has been doing customer service for a couple of years.  The new developers are working on the site and as soon as we have a timeline, we will share it with everyone.  Thank you and please know this is a top priority here.  Have a great day! 

Not Ranked
Posts 58
Points 3,515

Donna B:

Sorry to see Sheyenne go. She seemed to be genuinely trying to be helpful and reassuring to all of us...but, you can only do so much.  I hope she didn't suffer any consequences for being as helpful to us as she was!

We need to see positive changes as soon as possible...and at the very least specific information about when those improvements will be available to us end-users.  For us, this cannot happen one minute too soon!!!

Hi Donna B– I've not gone anywhere! I haven't been receiving updates about progress with QCA but I'm reassured knowing QCA is a priority for the team at F+W. I suspect it will be immediately noticeable when they've succeeded in their efforts to correct the problems. I apologize for not being as attentive to you all as I should be. I don't want to become a broken record. And I'm with you on that last part– this cannot happen soon enough.

QCA Sheyenne

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 80
QCA Shelle replied on Thu, Feb 13 2014 11:22 AM

Hello all,

I have been with the company since 2009 in customer service.  I have been more 'behind the scenes' so to speak in that I answer phones and emails. 

Things have been hard, I really do know and understand.  The developers are working hard on this site. This is evidenced by not being able to get in.  They have it down so they can fix it.  As Sheyenne said before, we do not have a timeline but we will be more than happy to share it as soon as we do!

I look forward to seeing and reading about all of the projects you have completed or worked on when the site is back up and running fully!

QCA Shelle

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,119
Points 110,600

Shelle and Sheyenne. Thank you for your posts. We'll see what the next few weeks bring. The only reason many of us are hanging in here is because we remember the "good old days" and how much we loved QCA and the friends we've made here. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Thu, Feb 13 2014 3:13 PM

Thank you Shelle and Sheyenne.   So Shelle, you are from the time when QCA was the most wonderful site and staff were able to be right there with and for us.  That alone tells me you understand what we are missing.  I'm sure the past year or two has not been easy for you, nor has this new job/position been easy for Sheyenne. Thanks for sticking with us Sheyeene.   Thanks to both of you for keeping us informed

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,354
Points 31,930

Donna,  I've sent a FB request to you.  Should come in as Frances Hague.

Quiltless,  I wasn't sure which Kath you are on FB so I used Donna.  And now I can't get back into PM's to send a message that way.

Thanks so much to both of you for helping! 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Thu, Feb 13 2014 10:36 PM

Shelle and Sheyenne, it is good to hear you are both still working with QCA to fix what used to be my favorite place on the web!  I cannot tell you how much I hope and pray you are successful.  

It has taken me more than 24 hours to get back on this site since I was last able to post (with numerable attempts) to be able to read your comments and be able to make this comment.  THIS IS JUST SO VERY FRUSTRATING!  I cannot imagine how many of your clients are just giving up and walking away!  

Still hopeful,

Winthrop, WA

Page 2 of 4 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use