Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,119
Points 110,600
Judy T-Bellingham Posted: Tue, Feb 4 2014 5:36 PM

1. The only way I was able to send this post is by clicking on any email that someone else sent. Been that way for ages. And most of the time that doesn't even work.

2. I'm a member of several groups. But getting into the groups to post pictures of my project is sporadic at best.

3. Retreat group. Oh sure! Someone finally set up a private Facebook page for our retreat because QCA is hardly ever working anymore.

4. The few "feel good" emails we've gotten from Admin have obviously been just a pat on the head. At one time Admin promised to keep us posted via the QCA Facebook page. Hasn't happened.

You're busy? You have new staff? You're understaffed? Poor you. We've been hearing that for well over a year, maybe closer to 2 years but it just keeps getting worse.

How sad that what was such an outstanding website has deteriorated so far since I joined in 2009.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 43,630

It is very limited as what we can access when. What Facebook page? 

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Tue, Feb 4 2014 8:16 PM

Vivian, it is a closed group.  If you send me your Facebook user name and/or email, I will send you an invite.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,119
Points 110,600

Vivian, Patti started a closed Facebook page for the Oregon retreat. Ask her how you can get on it. There is also one called Quilters Quilting, I'm not sure who started that one.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Tue, Feb 4 2014 8:37 PM

Vivian, if you do facebook, I'll be able to add you to the retreat group.       Going there now.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Tue, Feb 4 2014 8:41 PM

Vivian, on face book you are now in both the 2014 Oregon Coast retreat group, and Quilters quilting.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use