Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy Posted: Tue, Feb 4 2014 11:03 AM

For those frustrated at getting into groups, setting a bookmark really does help!  Of course, you have to find a day when groups are working in order to set that bookmark, but once it's set, you can navigate into your group by clicking on your bookmark and bypassing the "Groups" homepage where we often get stuck.

Don't do what I did, though.  The first time, I set my bookmark for the first page of the Branson retreat discussion.  Dumb, because then I had to navigate to the final page 2 pages at a time to find the newest addition.

I have always had a bookmark to the "Posts you have not read" link for the regular discussion threads (see red shortcuts menu on the right).  That works most days.  I hardly ever use QCA's homepage.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,791
Points 31,005
Roxana replied on Tue, Feb 4 2014 11:34 AM

What a GREAT idea! I have them for the swaps but didn't think of them for the other discussions. You are fantastic, Nancy. I can't wait to meet you in Branson!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Feb 4 2014 1:26 PM

I'm looking forward to meeting you, too, Roxana, but I cannot take credit for the bookmarks idea.  

....sure, now you probably don't want to meet me....

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,791
Points 31,005
Roxana replied on Tue, Feb 4 2014 1:53 PM

Nancy, that wouldn't stop me from wanting to meet you! Cute cartoon though! See, I knew you were clever!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use