Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 435
Points 8,765
tnmtgrl Posted: Mon, Feb 3 2014 8:22 AM

I have not been able to access this site for over a week thru my pc...I am doing this from my phone.  What is going on....are you going to give me an extra week added to my subscription? I just got a renewal notice in the mail...I'm thinking I probably won't be doing that. Since I can't get on to see if you actually answer this you can send me an email at jensplace@bellsouth.net.

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,587
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Mon, Feb 3 2014 3:51 PM

I think they owe us all 3-6 months free...what a waste the last subscription has been.  It's so hard to get on that you tend to lose interest in the site rather than fight with it.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 435
Points 8,765
tnmtgrl replied on Wed, Feb 5 2014 12:03 PM

maybe we should all just not renew our premium subscriptions,  I don't know about anyone else but I really don't use any of the extras that we get ... I think I have only used the free shipping from Keepsake once, the Joann's card never gets used cause I can get more off using their coupons, the magazines are nice when you actually get them but lets face it....they are full of the same ads and how many do you really need. and all the other things...how many of us are really going to be able to use it... I can't afford a Koala table or an APQS longarm. The only thing good about this site is the chance to make friends and talk and share our ideas with other quilters. I am seriously thinking that I won't renew this year. 

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 2,835
Flo replied on Wed, Feb 5 2014 12:23 PM

I did not renew my premium subscription for the same reasons.  I find I am hardly on the site at all, and have found others that give me the info I need without the hassles of logging in, cost, or gossip.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use