Top 10 Posters

Glitter Village by Atkinson Designs

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
35 Posts
Points 1,355
LearningDayByDay posted on Sat, Feb 1 2014 3:12 PM

By any chance has anyone here ever made these houses?  (I'm copying and pasting from "Over the Rainbow" website, I  hope it comes through okay.)

I think these are cute and would love to make personalized ones for Chirstmas gifts next year but have no idea if they are easy, difficult, fun, not so fun, sturdy like the picture shows or something that will flop over easy.  I have lots of scraps and this looked like a good way of using some of them without making a quilt.

Thanks, Ellie

Atkinson Designs glitter village Pattern

Product Information
Atkinson Designs glitter village Pattern- Christmas is a time for traditions.  With these adorable little houses, you can either keep one going or start a new one.  The great thing about them is that they fold up for easy storage and you can make them with your favorite fabrics with no sewing required.  Add embellishments like buttons, trims like rick-rack or ball fringe, and even some glitter for a little bit of frosty sparkle.  Fat quarter friendly.  Choose from 2 styles; a House/Church, 5" x 7" x 4" or a Cottage 6" x 6" x 4". Includes instructions, diagrams, and paper patterns.
Ref: atkinsonGLITTERVILLAGEPATTERN 
  • | Post Points: 20

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
2,664 Posts
Points 37,560
ls2116 replied on Sat, Feb 1 2014 10:58 PM

Sorry i'm not much help First time I've seen this design.  I'm sure someone on here has seen this design before.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use