Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 870
Points 14,850
Candis replied on Sun, Jan 26 2014 3:47 PM

Sue:

Candis :

Burrrrrr!!

So true Candis!  I see that your area is warm in the mid to high 70's and low 80's.  Unusual for that area too.

It is unseasonably warm here, we are in drought conditions, wildfires popping up. The snow in Tahoe is minimal . Very sad for business owners in the mountains, and all the farmers here. We are water rationing. Have been for a few weeks. I would love our Rainey season back, and some of the cold.  Get ready for high produce costs!!!  I was in Denton  tx over Christmas!  Boy cold!   Stay warm Sue!!  I missed talking to you!

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,108
Points 109,585
chocake2 replied on Tue, Feb 4 2014 12:46 PM

LOL Sue I have a dear friend who move to the piney woods to escape winter in MT.  Now he's thinking of coming back up north to warm up. 

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 2,960
Linda replied on Tue, Feb 4 2014 1:37 PM

Anyone want crazy weather, come to Louisiana. I live in So. Louisiana. Last week we were in the teens and 20's. Here we had sleet and ice; one son lives 1 &1/2 hr. north of us. They had snow. We're not prepared for this cold. Bridges had to be closed ( across the Miss. river). That meant schools had to be closed and people stayed home from work for 4 days. Then we went to the 60's. Today was forcast low 70's with rain. At midday it is middle 50's with fog and low visibility until nighttime. I doubt it will reach 70.  As one gets older the cold is felt more, especially damp cold. Come on sun!!!!

Vacherie, Louisiana

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use