Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 17 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 358
Points 5,335

Hi Jenia,

Could you please turn the picture around.   I'm not young enough to stand on my head to look at your quilting companion.   I'm almost sure that it's a kitty and not a Boston terrier?

Marianne

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,824
Points 43,844
Eileen replied on Sun, Jan 19 2014 8:49 AM

Paisley is a beautiful cat :-)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,600
Points 48,450

Karla, your pooches are too cute and too big. LOL

Paisley is lovely and she is very fortunate to have a quilter to take care of her!

My Squeaky was a half-starved stray when I first saw her. If she saw you look at her she would run away. It took a while before she would come close to get some food. In the beginning she would open her mouth and no sound would come out at all. She looked like she was meowing, but it was silent. After I had been feeding her for a while she was able to make squeaking meows, thus her name. She has come a long way in her 13 years with me. She is now an inside cat and has the run of the place. I have a cat door that allows her to get into my screened porch where she catches the occasional lizard. She weighs 6.5# and IMHO is a beauty. She like to sleep on a quilt when I am trying to quilt it. That makes it a little difficult to move, LOL. We quilters do love our furbabies!

Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.