Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 10 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy Posted: Mon, Dec 2 2013 7:47 AM

I hope the QCA tech team had a nice holiday weekend.  Could we ask you to remove the weekend spam - multiple "North Face" postings - and block user Unathynchindy.

It might be nice, too, if you could give us an update on the rollout of the new and improved website.  Traffic from our regulars has dropped dramatically on this site as our quilters get more and more frustrated.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,397
Points 415,529
gini replied on Tue, Dec 3 2013 8:23 PM

Lots,of folks have not been able to get on today.  I found a back door with a link to here.   I still can't access the home page?  What's that about?

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 777,995
QCA Admin replied on Tue, Dec 24 2013 10:47 AM

Hello Gini, I cannot access the homepage either. We are working on getting this resolved. 

QCA Morgan 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 777,995
QCA Admin replied on Tue, Dec 24 2013 10:57 AM

Hello Prairiecat–We do sincerely apologize for the website issues that we are all experiencing at the moment. I wanted to send you a link to our QCA Premium Perks page so you can see what all Quilters Club of America offers to their premium users. When you become a premium user, you will gain access to certain places on the Quilters Club of America that unpaid users can't access. 

http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/blogs/specialoffersdiscountsformembersonly/default.aspx

Thanks!!

QCA Morgan 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Dec 24 2013 8:13 PM

gini:

Lots,of folks have not been able to get on today.  I found a back door with a link to here.   I still can't access the home page?  What's that about?

Gini and all,

By accident I discovered that when I receive the dreaded "Sorry" page (after trying to sign-in to QCA) -  If I just closed that window and re-open QCA in a brand new window, like magic I am already signed in - apparently from my first attempt when I received the "Sorry" response (apparently in error).  

If you get this message, try closing that window and reopening in a new window and see if you are already signed in.  It is working that way for me...

This isn't a good answer, but it might help some people get on that aren't able to otherwise...

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 777,995
QCA Admin replied on Thu, Dec 26 2013 10:25 AM

Hi Donna–Thank you for posting this to help others on the site. I have notified the technical department and they are working on getting the site back up.

QCA Morgan 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,495
Points 47,945
Frances replied on Thu, Dec 26 2013 10:44 AM

Donna,

I frequently get this message i press my back button then click on forums and then its fine and like you im all signed in.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 777,995
QCA Admin replied on Thu, Dec 26 2013 3:33 PM

Hello Prairiecat– I sincerely apologize for this happening. I forwarded your message to customer service and they will be contacting you via email shortly.

QCA Sheyenne

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 273
Points 4,465

It appears that our site is now working well, and unfortunately, the spammers have also recognized this and are back at it in todays blogs. 

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use