rated by 0 users
This post has 18 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 4,280
Marianne Nowicki Posted: Sat, Nov 30 2013 8:45 AM

Help please,

I would like to post the picture of the very first quilt and maybe the table runner.    It seems to be more complicated than the sewing.

I thank you for any help!

Marianne

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 801
Points 16,020
Sue replied on Sat, Nov 30 2013 9:34 AM

HI Marianne,

When you hit reply,you will see a row of "command icons".  The one that looks like a film strip is for inserting a photo.  As for  posting somewhere else, I haven't figured that out yet either.

Good luck!

In The Piney Woods of Deep East Texas

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 4,280

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 4,280

Sue,

I thank  you very much for your help.  I got the table runner into a picture but only a part of the crib size Christmas quilt.

this is really more difficult than the sewing. 

Marianne

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 4,280

Hello,

I still don't know how to post a picture in or on the gallery.  I have pulled all my hair out. :-)  Help?

Thanks a bunch,

Marianne

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,406
Points 415,664
gini replied on Sat, Dec 7 2013 7:27 AM

Hi Marianne, welcome to the group.   At the top of your gallery page it says upload your new project, or maybe picture.  Click on that and it shoul work just like or similar to uploading the way you just did with this quilt.   The uploads in your gallery will automatically go to show and tell

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 4,280

Gini,

Nice meeting you and thank you very much for your welcome and your tip on how to post .  I apologize for my late reply, I had forgotten my password and it takes a while to get a new one.

Thanks again,

Marianne

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Fri, Dec 20 2013 11:21 AM

Welcome Marianne.  Love your table runner!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,388
Points 175,308
Marie replied on Fri, Dec 20 2013 1:40 PM

Welcome Marianne, glad you joined us.  Hope you get the hang of uploading pictures.  Love your table runner, very nice.

Millbury, MA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 4,280

Thank you very much Karla and I apologize for my late reply.  I was busy with Christmas, wedding anniversary and New Year. 

The table runner was my first a bit larger project and it took me a long time to get all the point to match.  I'm into learning new things and quilting or patch work is one of them.

I would love to see some of your projects.

Marianne

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 4,280

Nice meeting you Marie and I love the picture of the little one.  I managed to upload the table runner and the crib size quilt in the gallery.  I need to put a picture in here, where you have the picture of the little one.

Marianne

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 4,280

Hi Gigi,

can you tell me how you got your picture into  your profile?  I have to admit that I'm a computer confused gal?  I'm way up north in Florida, a few miles from the GA border and it's cold. 

Thank you very much for your previous help.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Sat, Jan 18 2014 8:59 AM

Marianne, on your home page to the left is a list of things you can look up, with instructions on how to do things, get temporary membership cards, etc.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Sat, Jan 18 2014 9:01 AM

on your home page, in the box on the right side of your name it says "edit your profile,"  click on that then click on change your avatar under your picture.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 4,280

Thank you Patti.  I got the picture of my youngest grandson in.  You have a beautiful cat.  :-)  Thanks again.

Marianne

Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use