896 teeny blocks

Page 4 of 5 (72 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 71 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,798
Points 122,955

Thanks Bev. This is becoming a project I have a hard time putting down.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Fri, Nov 22 2013 11:57 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Thanks Bev. This is becoming a project I have a hard time putting down.

So since you will have this one done in no time, that means theres space for Dear Jane, isnt there. Its more fun to take part than to cheer from the sidelines and i found this quote that says "If i stitch fast enough, does it count as aerobic exercise".  Well it must do mustnt it, see Judy it could be part of your Januarys new year resolution to keep in shape. What do you think???

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,798
Points 122,955

Frances:
So since you will have this one done in no time, that means theres space for Dear Jane, isnt there

Frances, you are hysterical.....and a persistent Brit.  OK, Mom, I'll order the book. I won't make any promises, but there's always a chance you'll see me creeping off the grandstand and onto the team to make a DJ mini.

Frances, if you ever make it over the pond for a retreat, I'll attend whichever one it is. My hubby would also like to meet you. His English roots go back to our Revolution where one side of his family were Loyalists and rewarded by the King with a tract of land in Canada. Now, MY roots, well I'm afraid they were raiding the British Isles and perhaps you even have a trace of Viking blood. LOL

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 964
Points 19,596

Judy:  Just saw this thread.  Beautiful and more power to you energizer bunny!  I enjoy seeing the sampler quilts.  Looking forward to more pictures. 

That Frances sure is persistent, do I sense you are weakening.

A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Patty Mc  

Oregon & Arizona

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,798
Points 122,955

Snowbird Quilter:

Judy:  That Frances sure is persistent, do I sense you are weakening.

Only slightly Patty Mac. I am determined to have Sylvia's done AND quilted before Oregon next year plus Loyal Union blocks ready to assemble together at the retreat.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,573
Points 177,973
Marie replied on Sat, Nov 23 2013 11:03 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:
Only slightly Patty Mac. I am determined to have Sylvia's done AND quilted before Oregon next year plus Loyal Union blocks ready to assemble together at the retreat.

Judy, more power to you!  Could you send just a teeny-tiny bit of that resolve to me, I've been moving in reverse for months?  

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,798
Points 122,955

Marie:
Judy, more power to you!  Could you send just a teeny-tiny bit of that resolve to me, I've been moving in reverse for months?  

Coming your way Marie. Excrement, energy, determination. Feel it? The overwhelming urge to sew? See the blocks form and come together? 

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Sat, Nov 23 2013 1:59 PM

You can send some my way, too, but please leave out the excrement, LOL.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,508
Points 48,175
Frances replied on Sat, Nov 23 2013 2:18 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Frances:
So since you will have this one done in no time, that means theres space for Dear Jane, isnt there

Frances, you are hysterical.....and a persistent Brit.  OK, Mom, I'll order the book. I won't make any promises, but there's always a chance you'll see me creeping off the grandstand and onto the team to make a DJ mini.

Frances, if you ever make it over the pond for a retreat, I'll attend whichever one it is. My hubby would also like to meet you. His English roots go back to our Revolution where one side of his family were Loyalists and rewarded by the King with a tract of land in Canada. Now, MY roots, well I'm afraid they were raiding the British Isles and perhaps you even have a trace of Viking blood. LOL

Judy,

See i knew you wouldnt be able to resist, Gee i wonder what else i can rope you into doing, I now feel the sense of power that Nana and Gini must feel everytime they rope somebody into making a quilt they never intended to make.

lots of love

Francesxxx

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,465
Points 41,130
Mimi replied on Sat, Nov 23 2013 2:20 PM

Karla:
but please leave out the excrement,

Me too JudyT.  There's enough of that flying around already.  LOL

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,465
Points 41,130
Mimi replied on Sat, Nov 23 2013 2:25 PM

Jacy:
the Dear Jane group. We are going to start in January.

Jacy, will it be in groups or just on the boards?  I've got the fabric and the book.  Just waiting for someone to get me inspired to keep going through it.  I'm really loving the LUS sampler with everyone.  Hope this will be just as fun.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,573
Points 177,973
Marie replied on Sat, Nov 23 2013 3:12 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:
Coming your way Marie. Excrement, energy, determination. Feel it? The overwhelming urge to sew? See the blocks form and come together?

Judy, thanks, I'll try to catch the energy and determination but unless you mean excitement, I'll pass on the excrement like Karla.  ;  )  I think my main problem is the energy part.  :  (

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,798
Points 122,955

Marie:
Judy, thanks, I'll try to catch the energy and determination but unless you mean excitement, I'll pass on the excrement like Karla.  ;  )  I think my main problem is the energy part.  :  (

I could not figure out what you guys meant and why you were saying excrement. Then I looked back and saw the typo in my posting!! Ahhh, sorry. Yes, Marie, EXCITEMENT, I meant excitement.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,963
Points 368,547
Kris replied on Sat, Nov 23 2013 4:30 PM

ROFLOL. Isn't auto correct fun?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,798
Points 122,955

Kris:

ROFLOL. Isn't auto correct fun?

Oh yeah, Kris. YOU weren't the one that tried to tell Marie her excrement would get her in the mood to quilt!  :-)

Page 4 of 5 (72 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use