Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 441
Points 7,940
Sharon Posted: Wed, Oct 23 2013 12:05 PM

I haven't been able to log into the site to "post messages for several months". I tried resetting my password many times, also contacted F&P several times by sending them emails, and called them at least twice but could only leave a message! Finally yesterday, they sent me an email with the login "fix". Internet Explorer was changed earlier this year and it made this site incompatible with IE.

All I had to do was to click on tools and add the website to the Compatibility View Settings. Other people must be having the same problem! So if they knew what the problem was, why did it take so long to tell me? Why didn't they send me the fix the first time I contacted them? (No it did not go to Spam or Deleted emails) They could have posted a message on the login page where it could be seen easily.

Frustrated! I have missed making a lot of posts!

Toledo, OH

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Wed, Oct 23 2013 12:16 PM

I think we all understand your frustrations, Sharon.  There have been other problems beside the IE incompatibility.  Admin did run articles explaining the IE issue within the QCA newsletter that is emailed to all members every month, but it's easy to overlook blurbs like that.  I wish they would just get the darn website fixed! 

Glad to have you back!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,110
Points 410,949
gini replied on Wed, Oct 23 2013 12:18 PM

Sharon, welcome to the long long list of dissatisfied customers.  And glad to have you back.

gini in north idaho

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 10
2jays2 replied on Sun, Dec 1 2013 9:32 PM

Thanks.  I missed the fix before too.  Have had problems signing on sometime & sometime not....This seems to have fixed it.  Such a simple thing that would have saved a lot of frustration.....

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use