rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
Tom Posted: Sun, Oct 20 2013 12:01 PM

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Hello! 

I'm not a quilter myself but have always been a huge admirer of the beauty and art form and the historical significance that quilts represent. I was raised in Appalachia and have a particular fondness for those quilts that weave a story or document key events within a family's history. I do enjoy collecting old treadle machines and have always been fascinated by their simple yet intricate mechanics and their amazing durability over time. As a child I watched my grandmother sewing on an early treadle machine passed down to her from her own grandmother. It has since passed downed through at least three-four more generations of our family and it's still going as strong as ever.

I joined this forum because I recently acquired a set of rare back-mount presser feet attachments for a Singer Redeye 66 circa 1913. I believe that is the only Singer machine these will actually fit and are quite rare to find a complete set. I don't currently own one of these models so I'd like to let those of you who love these old Redeye's know that these attachments are available. Feel free to contact me at tom@zenovate.com if you have an interest.

Thanks and happy quilting.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use