Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 265
toni carter Posted: Sun, Oct 13 2013 8:33 AM

hi everyone i need help. i made a quilt for my ex mother-in-law whom i love and adore. she is 85 and i would like a blessed saying for my label. any suggestions? have a blessed day everyone and thanks

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sun, Oct 13 2013 8:56 AM

Here is one of my favorites:

"This is my command.  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."  (Joshua 1:9)

Is that what you meant by a blessed saying?  Or were you looking for something more like this?

"Blessed are the young for they shall inherit the national debt."  (Herbert Hoover)      LOL

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 265

thank-you the Joshua verse is exactly what i ment.i hope to post pics soon. As soon as i figure out how to do it. thank-you again  Nancy talk to you soon.                Toni

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 535
Points 9,320
zoetc49 replied on Sun, Oct 13 2013 11:28 PM

I like this one:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called the present.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 265

thank you everyone for the blessed sayings  may all of you have a blessed day!            toni

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use