Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 14,180
Points 253,252
Thea Posted: Fri, Mar 5 2010 12:09 PM

If you have any spring or Easter quilts - could you post pictures of them here if you are willing to allow me to post the picture in my Second Life Quiltoholics lounge.

Please put the name you would like on the quilt as I put a name label on the front of each quilt.  If you have any thing else you would like to say - I put that up too.  If you see the picture of my GGGGrandmother's antique quilt which I have hung in the lounge I have put the story on the front of the quilt.  it is fun to get the stories out there.

thank you in advance for any quilts you are willing to share - and I promise to take good care of them...teehee...

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Fri, Mar 5 2010 12:16 PM

Althea this is the springiest...quilt that I have a picture of.  If it works for you then you are welcome to use it.  Just use Nancy P. Boone on the front.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 14,180
Points 253,252
Thea replied on Fri, Mar 5 2010 12:37 PM

Nancy - could you take another picture of it... I would love to be able to post a beautiful picture of this gorgeous quilt and I can only see a little of teh border... It is very pretty!  and I would love to use it!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Fri, Mar 5 2010 12:52 PM

Thea I would but I don't have the quilt.  My DD in Texas owns this one.  I will look at the pics I have but I really think this is probably the best.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 14,180
Points 253,252
Thea replied on Fri, Mar 5 2010 1:09 PM

Nana - I wonder if she would be willing to take a picture for you... I really do want the best pictures to go up in the lounge to show how pretty the quilts really are...

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.