Page 2 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 42 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,358
Points 414,959
gini replied on Sun, Sep 8 2013 10:25 PM

Nice room, frances, and it looks like there is room right there on. The floor for Sam and I when we come for a visit.  Perfect in fact.  :  )

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 35
Points 495

How great it must be to have a sewing room! (she says with envy) It looks like it will be a great place to commune with your stash. Love the big window!

Now that we are empty nesters maybe I can get the kids to take all their stuff to their apartments so I can have one of my own. (like that will happen soon.)

Teresa in Naperville, IL

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 119
Points 2,225

Teresa - box up the kid's stuff and get yourself a sewing room, girl! My sewing room is in my basement  - former bedroom to the 22 yr-old currently in his last year of college across the state. Best thing I could have ever done!!!!! Love my room!!

Linda Gless

Hartford, WI

Linda Gless - Hartford, WI

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,812
MNnancy replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 7:26 AM

Linda, so the 22-year-old now knows there's no hope of being a "boomerang" kid, heh?  Good planning!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,330
Points 36,660
Linda replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 7:58 AM

Frances, the room looks great. Someone just gave me one of those frames. It too goes from crib to queen. The only place I could put it is in the living room. Great that yours can go in your sewing room.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 9:29 AM

I agree, Linda.  The only place you could put the frame is in your living room.  Your sewing room is too full of other goodies.  It's a wonderful place to be.    Ginny

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,488
Points 47,820
Frances replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 11:05 AM

gini:

Nice room, frances, and it looks like there is room right there on. The floor for Sam and I when we come for a visit.  Perfect in fact.  :  )

Gini Honey,

If you and sam want the floor thats fine, however the spare bedrooms next door and that might be a bit more comfortable:-)

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,488
Points 47,820
Frances replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 11:07 AM

Linda, Thank you

The frame has to go in the sewing room, a squeeze though it is i cant really take over all the house with sewing stuff :-)

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,541
Points 46,765
Debbie-do replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 11:24 AM

Woo Hoo, Frances!! You must be so excited!  I bet that frame was fun to put together.   I love having a sewing room and more space in the living room for my cutting tables and design wall!  My cup runneth over :o)

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,282
Points 173,428
Marie replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 12:38 PM

Frances, nice sewing room and frame!  I wish you many happy years with both.  You could give Gini and Sam the guest room, I'll be fine on the floor with a blow up mattress.  When are we going Gini?

Millbury, MA

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 35
Points 495

Pack up the kids stuff - hmmm - sounds like a plan Linda, especially since my daughter has already informed me (in her new adult attitude) that we really don't want to share space again. I can use her big fancy desk for my card making & scrapbooking stuff and the rest of the room for my sewing stuff.

Teresa in Naperville

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,121
Points 14,465
Dawn replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 1:07 PM

Frances, Congrats on your room!  It is wonderful!  Love the big window!  Enjoy!!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 119
Points 2,225

Go for it, Teresa!!!!   :-) 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 119
Points 2,225

Oh - he's welcome back anytime, Nancy - but he'll be in a little bedroom on the main floor - this big cool room in the basement is now MINE!!!! Lol

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,685
Points 66,000
Bonita replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 3:42 PM

Frances, love how bright your room is Good luck with your frame.

Maybe you can help me with my frame. I have one just like it and have only used it once. I loaded it just as the instructions said to and I tied it as I rolled it along.  all went well until I got to the end and the backing was about 6 inches short and the batting was about 3 inches to short. When it went on the frame both were bigger on all sides than the top.. What did I do wrong? I got mine for the same reason, can't get on the floor even if I had a big enough space.

Page 2 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use