This post has 29 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 111
Points 2,565
eparys replied on Thu, Sep 5 2013 7:49 AM

Kris:

Judy,

it is Pam Bono. Send me your email address in a private message. I'll send you the pattern.

Glad Kris knew what it was!! 

Betty 

A quilt will warm the heart.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,452
Points 40,765
Mimi replied on Thu, Sep 5 2013 9:20 AM

Kris:
it is Pam Bono.

Thanks for finding this for Judy and keeping me from thinking I was crazy.  LOL

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,570
Points 118,500

Kris

Sent you a PM

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 106
Points 1,570

Kris AND Judy,

Thanks for letting us know about this pattern.  I was able to find it on Pam Bono's web site.

stitcheraz

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,570
Points 118,500

stitcheraz:

Kris AND Judy,

Thanks for letting us know about this pattern.  I was able to find it on Pam Bono's web site. stitcheraz

I just registered on her site but didn't buy the membership. Lots of great free patterns and now I see the one I was looking for. Thanks to Kris for that. I can't wait to cut out the pattern, I have the gorgeous Hoffman Holiday Fat Quarter Collection  and jelly strips which will be perfect.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 701
Points 11,545
Bev replied on Thu, Sep 5 2013 4:04 PM

Judy, how did you register without buying the membership? The first page I get ask for a credit card number?  I am glad Kris found your pattern for you. It looks like it won't take you long to make it.

from TN

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,570
Points 118,500

Bev :

Judy, how did you register without buying the membership? The first page I get ask for a credit card number?  I am glad Kris found your pattern for you. It looks like it won't take you long to make it.

Bev, the first page just asks for the name on your credit card. No number.  I haven't taken the time to really look through her website and read just what you get for the $40 per year membership fee. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,570
Points 118,500

Bev :

Bev, the first page just asks for the name on your credit card. No number.  I haven't taken the time to really look through her website and read just what you get for the $40 per year membership fee. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,714
Points 364,427
Kris replied on Thu, Sep 5 2013 4:34 PM

I've been a member of Pam's Club for a couple years. I really like her patterns. Members get a ton of free patterns and deep discounts in her shop. She has a BOM and a mystery BOM going. Lots of video tutorials too. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,570
Points 118,500

Kris:

I've been a member of Pam's Club for a couple years. I really like her patterns. Members get a ton of free patterns and deep discounts in her shop. She has a BOM and a mystery BOM going. Lots of video tutorials too.

If I joined I wonder if it would be similar to all the classes I signed up for on Craftsy and haven't used yet. LOL

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 701
Points 11,545
Bev replied on Thu, Sep 5 2013 4:53 PM

Thanks Judy  for pointing that out about the CC info. Kris, I saw a bunch of patterns I like that would be free with a paid membership and will be thinking about it.

from TN

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,705
Points 38,185
ls2116 replied on Thu, Sep 5 2013 5:47 PM

After seeing your pic of it I can also picture a tree skirt or table cloth,  guess i have to check for Pam Bono patterns.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,029
Points 13,065

Pam's stuff is beautiful. I have several of her books that aren't in print any more. The patterns in the books can be purchased individually on her website. Members get tons of free stuff. Enough to keep you busy for years to come. 

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Sep 5 2013 8:03 PM

I love Pam Bono designs but I am not really fond of her itty bitty pieces on some of her patterns....LOL>   I think some of them would be much easier if they were paper pieced.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Sep 5 2013 8:20 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:
If I joined I wonder if it would be similar to all the classes I signed up for on Craftsy and haven't used yet.

Groan...  that's exactly what I was thinking as I read Kris's comment.  I joined "The Quilt Show" for a year, too, and never watched their videos.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use