Top 10 Posters

renewal Premium Membership difficulties, inability to talk to a human, inaccessible email

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 95
mghunt1@yahoo.com Posted: Fri, Aug 30 2013 11:30 PM

I renewed my Premium Membership on August 26, 2013 through my membership page. I did not understand a space under payment and filled it out wrong and the payment was rejected. I immediately repeated the renewal form info with the correct information and was notified instantly that my payment was accepted (however, I did not get an email confirming the renewal). Within a day or two I was sent a message from "Jodie Davis" that my membership had expired and needed to be renewed, and the nightmare began. I have called and left a detailed message and have tried to email you twice but I do not have access to 'Windows Live' through my server.. PLEASE clear this up.  My account says I have not renewed my Premium Membership (which expired today  8/31/2015).  My Discover acct has recorded Quilters Club of America  Invoice #515-462-1020 IA and Quilters Club of America Invoice 362931,  Transaction date 8/26/13, and posting date to Discover 8/26/13.  I await your response.

Sincerely yours, Michelle (Mickey) G Hunt 

mghunt1@yahoo.com

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use