Ginny replied on Wed, Aug 28 2013 1:37 PM

how wonderful, Jaci.  I bet your daughter is just thrilled.    Giny

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Aug 28 2013 1:52 PM

Judy, that is a funny video!  Pets are so entertaining.

Karla, didn't Kaci use to escape the fence, too?

Calley wants to know if she can go on a virtual beach walk, too.  Hey, wait a minute, isn't this thread supposed to be written by our pets?  Jacy, are your chickens up for a little typing?  LOL

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Wed, Aug 28 2013 2:21 PM

MNnancy:
Karla, didn't Kaci use to escape the fence, too?

Yes she did, but she only escaped if we were gone, Bailey escapes all the time.  We spent the morning repositioning the trailer further away from the fence to see if that will help keep her in.  I hate to keep them fenced in the front, as the front yard is rocks (it was rock when we moved in and still is) but the back has a nice lush lawn for them to wrestle around on.

I'm sure that Callie can take the virtual walk with us, the more the merrier.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,786
Points 122,660

MNnancy:
Calley wants to know if she can go on a virtual beach walk, too.  Hey, wait a minute, isn't this thread supposed to be written by our pets?  

OK OK, my little furry paws aren't real great at typing but I can do this. Sophie, being just a baby, can't type at all yet.

Yes, Calley can go and everyone else. Including cats (Sophie loves the way cats taste)  I don't have a little red car like Ms Cricket did. But I do have a cool little magic flying quilt. We'll all hit the beach and surprise everyone.

Corki and Sophie

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,952
Points 368,312
Kris replied on Wed, Aug 28 2013 3:58 PM

Judy,

your furry babies are beautiful. I love your photos.

Thanks for the video.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Wed, Aug 28 2013 4:00 PM

Hi guys.  I guess I will have to do the typing for now.   Remy is too hyper to stay still long enough to type.   I would love to play with all you guys.   I know we would have a blast.  I think it is just wrong that our moms are going on retreat and leaving us at home.   Maybe all of you should come to my house.   We would have so much fun running in the yard and playing in the swimming pool...it will most likely still be warm enough for us.  

Pancho and Remy

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,952
Points 368,312
Kris replied on Wed, Aug 28 2013 4:03 PM

Love the chickens Jacy. I remember when they were so little and the cats were watching them from a chair. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Wed, Aug 28 2013 5:36 PM

Corki, I hope that quilt is a big one....Kaci and I weigh a combined 110 lbs.  Kaci hits the scale at about 60, and I weight about 50 lbs.  Kaci is fat, but I'm all muscle.  If I keep running her around and eating her food though, she might get down to svelte 50 lbs. like me.

I can't wait to meet you guys...

Bailey

P.S.  Kaci sends her love Callie.  She said she had a really good time with you the last time you met.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,786
Points 122,660

Karla:
Corki, I hope that quilt is a big one

It's Magic! Will hold as many as needed. We'll fly over pick up everyone including all the way to Virginia. Play around at Nana's (thanks for the invite!) and then on to the beach. Our magic flying quilt will cloak us and our mama's won't even now we're there. We can misbehave, sneak around, spy on them. It will be so much fun.

Corki and Sophie

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,045
Nana replied on Wed, Aug 28 2013 7:42 PM

Corki and Sophie

That sounds like loads of fun.   I know that Remy will love your flying quilt.   He is always trying to pull Mom's quilts off the couch.   We will be waiting.

Pancho and Remy

PS   Mom really needs to take a pic of us together...

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 7:57 AM

Yes, Pancho, we're all anxious to see a picture of you and Remy!  If your mom doesn't take one, I can bring a camera to our retreat. Pickles wants to know if all the new dogs coming are tolerant of kitties.   Say, when we're all together, can we have a dance in honor of our favorite poodle, Ms Cricket?  

~Calley

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 8:15 AM

Maybe we could all order t-shirts...       ~Calley

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,354
Points 20,385

Ohmigosh - Jacy - You got an egg!!  How exciting.  18 weeks, huh?  mine will be 17 weeks on Sunday, so hopefully I'm not too far behind you.  I think my RIR will be first - she has the biggest comb and wattle, but still not as big as yours in the picture yet.  Congrats on your egg!!!

Judy, your new pup is cute.  I love the pic of them in the car.

Karla, good luck figuring out the fence.  We're thinking of putting in an 8 foot fence around our backyard to keep the deer out of my garden.  I haven't priced it yet though.  I'm scared to see how much it will be.  

Raleigh, NC

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 9:00 AM

Well moving the trailer didn't help...neighbor Monica brought Houdini (Bailey) home twice while I was at TaeKwonDo with the boys yesterday, so they're locked in the front yard again.  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 10:13 AM

Time for an invisible fence?  How big is this area?  If you put the wire in (you can even lay it on the ground instead of digging it in), we could send you Calley's old collar.  We have fresh batteries.  Calley needed it for about a month, and now she never leaves the yard except in our company even though the fence hasn't been turned on in years.

Page 2 of 8 (118 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use