Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 35
Points 655
Deb Posted: Tue, May 5 2009 3:38 AM

hello all I used to belong to Quilters Talk many moons ago when they were up and running. I have just received an invitation to Join QCA from Jodie Davis (as I am sure many have) so thought I would try their free membership status and see what the changes are

I live in the outskirts of Toronto Ontario and have quilted for about 20 years. I have taught all of the stack and whack techinques such as of course Stack and Whack by Bethany Reynolds and One Block wonder by Maxine Rosenthal and then the 4 patch posey. If you want to have fun with fabric these are fun classes to take. I have just discontinued and finally settled to do some hand work which I have missed so much.. back to applique and hand quilting.. I am enjoying this relaxing process all over again.

I have 4 kitties and one Geriatric dog (13) I have no kids and no nieces or nephews...but enjoy making quilts for other people. I love to garden when I get the chance and also belong to 3 quilting guilds plus many other forums to keep up to date on all the new techniques and patterns that are being introduced everyday.

Hope this forum becomes a success so that many quilters that bond their friendship will be able to have someplace to chat and share their daily quilting experience.

Deb in Toronto

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 121
Points 2,650
QCA Peg replied on Thu, May 7 2009 7:28 PM

Hi Deb,

We're glad you're here! We want this site to be a place for quilters to enjoy coming to - many times over. We're still learning our a way a bit, but as we do we'll post more and more info on how best to use the site. Thanks for giving us a try!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2016 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.