Top 10 Posters

Update on Barbara's Status

Page 21 of 24 (358 items) « First ... < Previous 19 20 21 22 23 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 357 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,541
Points 51,230
Ginny replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 4:32 PM

Thea,  thank you for updating us on Barbara's new challenges.  I feel that her and Paul have had just a tad too much heaped on their plates.   It is good to hear that you thought she was sounding so much better.  My prayers will continue to be lifted for her and for Paul.   I am also praying that your problems get solved soon too.     Ginny

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 5:40 PM

Barbara, you and Paul are in my constant prayers

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 5:50 PM

Thea:
congestive heart condition

Thea, thanks for keeping us up to date on Barbara's condition.

I too am very concerned with this latest event.  Barbara and Paul will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,360
Points 37,125
Linda replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 8:54 PM

Maggie aka Grandma Sunshine:

Roxana:

Barbara, I want to echo what everyone else has said and say take it easy and very slowly. Read, rest, draw quilt plans, rest, watch those Craftsy classes so much you can teach them, rest, rest, and rest some more. PLEASE take care of yourself. You are such a VERY SPECIAL WOMAN and I admire you so much and that admiration grows daily. Don't worry about QCA. Those of us trying to fill your shoes are doing the best we can to keep things as you left them. QCA will be here when you are really ready to come back. We all want you back BUT we all want you well. Take your time. Think positive thoughts and get some rest. NO STRESS. All will be ok! We miss you terribly. We love you!

Nana, thanks so much for updating us. That's so much better than all of us trying to reach her. Please assure her that we are praying for her and want her resting and getting well. Love you, too!

Ditto. Well said Roxana. 😊

Couldn't have said it better. Barbara, may God hold you in His comforting, healing arms and bring you health and peace. He loves you so very much and so do we. God's blessings.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,430
Points 243,422
Thea replied on Thu, Sep 19 2013 6:32 PM

Barbara is home from the hospital and probably will be on later to talk with all of you!  She is doing very well and out for a little while to a church function.  she doesn't plan on being gone long as she was getting a little tired when I spoke to her.  She has lost 27 lbs which made all the clothes in her wardrobe too big - guess she will have to do some tayloring.  I remember that happening when I went to pick up my Mom - I went from getting ready to go into XL to reducing to M... was sweet but can be expensive if you don't know how to use a needle and thread or like big clothes...teehee...

welcome home Barbara - now stay home this time!

• | Post Points: 80
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,403
Points 47,130
Angele replied on Thu, Sep 19 2013 6:41 PM

Thank you Thea for the update on Barbara's health. Next time you chat with Barbara, will you please let her know that we continue to pray for her and Paul. I hope she will get her energy soon so she can fight all the little bumps in her road to total recovery. I MISS YOU BARBARA!!! get well, care for yourself.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

I am so glad to hear she is doing much better. I think we all hope she stay out of the hospital from now on. It's wonderful to hear from you also Thea. I've been worried about both of you. I know you went to retreat so I hope you had a great time. You and Barbara are both in my thoughts and prayers daily.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,403
Points 47,130
Angele replied on Thu, Sep 19 2013 6:42 PM

Woohoo Barbara! Way to go! Thanks Thea. This is an amazing news! 

Angèle  from NWO

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

Soglad to hear that Barbara is back home.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,205
Points 16,165
Susan replied on Thu, Sep 19 2013 6:54 PM

Thea:
Barbara is home from the hospital
                                  Welcome Home, Barbara !   This is the best news of all. We have all been anxiously waiting to hear this wonderful news. I bet you are more than ready to get back to your life again. Im sure Paul is relieved to have you home, too. I will still keep you and him in my thoughts and prayers as you totally heal and regain your strength. Looking forward to having you back with us when you are ready.  Hugs, Susan

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,031
Points 13,120

😃🌻 WELCOME HOME BARBARA!  {hugs}

aka Grandma Sunshine

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,749
Points 38,840
ls2116 replied on Thu, Sep 19 2013 7:42 PM

Glad to hear your back home Barbara.  Thinking about you and hope your feeling better.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,830
Points 31,860
Roxana replied on Thu, Sep 19 2013 7:50 PM

Welcome HOME, Barbara! I'm so glad that you are feeling better. Miss and love you! ... Please take care of yourself! We're praying for you and Paul.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 702
Points 11,565
Bev replied on Thu, Sep 19 2013 7:55 PM

I am glad also to hear you are back home.  Hope things are better for you.

from TN

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,541
Points 51,230
Ginny replied on Thu, Sep 19 2013 7:56 PM

Hi Barbara,  I am glad to hear the good news that you are feeling better.  Glad to hear of the weight loss too, although that was a rough way to lose it.  Had my test today which proves they need to change my aortic valve. I see the Doctor next week.   Take care and get really well this time, I'm praying for you- and for Paul.     Ginny

• | Post Points: 35
Page 21 of 24 (358 items) « First ... < Previous 19 20 21 22 23 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use