Page 5 of 5 (63 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 62 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,498
Points 48,235
Angele replied on Thu, Oct 17 2013 10:26 PM

Judy, you have some extra fabric. Why don't you try it in the rainbow configuration? I'm on the stubborn side. I would probably unsew and then try it the other way....because I can. You've done an amazing job on your blocks. I'm sad that you don't like it as much as you should.  Whoever will receive that lap quilt, I hope they will appreciate all you've put in.

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,917
Points 124,925

Angele:
Judy, you have some extra fabric. Why don't you try it in the rainbow configuration? I'm on the stubborn side. I would probably unsew

Ahhh, the thought of ripping all those arcs gives me a tummy ache. No, it will become a charity quilt. Someday I'll might make one and arrange the colors differently. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,498
Points 48,235
Angele replied on Mon, Oct 21 2013 8:31 PM

I understand. I just finished quilting one. It isn't my best quilting, but I'm not willing to unsew and change it. So it is now being bound and finished. I know that I will experiment again with free motion quilting, but not that dense. Picture to follow soon. I hope you will show us your finished quilt. I love your bright intense colours.

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 5
Page 5 of 5 (63 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use