Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #9

Page 73 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 71 72 73 74 75 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,650 Replies | 68 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,737
Points 66,695
Bonita replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 8:43 AM | Locked

Lucky lady who wins Patti's bag. Love the colors.

Jacy, cute bag for the also lucky little girl.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,391
Points 46,980
Angele replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 8:53 AM | Locked

That is a very loud yes definitively for finally meeting and the shopping part too. 

Yesterday we stopped at Anderson's in Blackduck. Lucky me things were 25%off. I found fabric to make my baby brother and DSIL a quilt....plus a few more things...llol then we went to Bemidji and stopped at Kelli Shae's (I think) attached to trendy chicks boutique. Oh! Eye candy to no end. I wanted some of each but had to settle for about 100$ worth. With that I'll be able to start my friend quilt for her 60th which we celebrated in August...oh we'll she will have it a tad later. So now, I do have to finish my UFO this week, and then Maddaleine quilt. After I'll be able to play with my new fabric!

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,391
Points 46,980
Angele replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 9:00 AM | Locked

Patt, I'm so happy things are going better for you. I hope that you both will catch up on your rest. Now your DH hopefully knows his limits and will respect them and take a break when needed not when collapsing.

i hope you had fun sewing and that it helped you relax. Big hugs to both you and your DH.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,391
Points 46,980
Angele replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 9:02 AM | Locked

MNnancy:

I made my gazpacho which we'll have with dinner and a lot of basil pesto which I freeze in mini-muffin cups for future use.

how do you make your basil pesto? I have basil but was not sure of how to do the pesto which I love.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,391
Points 46,980
Angele replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 9:18 AM | Locked

chocake2:

I took Bossman a jar of the pickles we made yesterday. He was so appreciative that I actually found myself considering offering to make him a full batch if he buys the cucumbers. Thankfully sanity returned before I opened my mouth.... 

Glad you found your sanity CC before it was too late.

and that gymnast, I want to be like her when I grow up! Wow! Thanks for sharing.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 9:24 AM | Locked

Marie:

Patti and Jacy, I love your bags!  Nice work!

Ditto that! love how they both came out!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,391
Points 46,980
Angele replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 9:27 AM | Locked

Jacy and CC, I'm still working on my corn and zucchini s.  the tomatoes still need time to ripen. Sadly they are calling for frost tonight. So they will finish their ripening inside.

so grating zucchini and getting corn off the cobs today. Adding this to laundry, and...

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,391
Points 46,980
Angele replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 9:31 AM | Locked

chocake2:

Marie:

Patti and Jacy, I love your bags!  Nice work!

Ditto that! love how they both came out!

Ditto for me too!

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 11:15 AM | Locked

Bonita:

I didn't post a picture of the door prize for retreat.  That one is a secret.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,398
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 11:19 AM | Locked

Thanks all for your concern for DH and me.  He is doing really well, and confident about a future free of anxiety.   (or at least nothing like he recently experienced.)

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,737
Points 66,695
Bonita replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 11:24 AM | Locked

Patti:

Bonita:

I didn't post a picture of the door prize for retreat.  That one is a secret.

Opps, miss read. Still if it looks as good as this one they are still lucky. LOL

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 4,945
Lesley replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 2:40 PM | Locked

Wow ladies busy busy busy.

CC wish I was half as agile as that gymnast at 57!!!!!!

Love the bags too. I think I need to look more into my time management as I never have enough time to do half of what I aim to do but never get round to. Think I spend too much time on here and catching up with TV!!

The choir that I am a member of starts rehearsals again tomorrow evening, it has been a long break since our summer concert in July. We are rehearsing for Christmas so as from tomorrow I shall be driving everyone mad with Christmas songs!!

Work again tomorrow !! Boo!!

Hope you all have had a relaxing weekend .

xxxx

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 3:02 PM | Locked

Home from work, now to get to work. Seems like I'm forever behind at me real job when I go off to play at work... Today I went from head to tail on the tyrano-beasty. I picked the critters nose and tickled it's nether regions.....  Now i have laundry to do.    

I'm sorry if this make s no sense.`Sprouts cutting a new tooth. we were up most of the night. I'm a little short on sheep and feeling kinda loopy....

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 4:03 PM | Locked

Angele:
the tomatoes still need time to ripen. Sadly they are calling for frost tonight. So they will finish their ripening inside.

Oh, no, Angele!  The skies are starting to clear here, so I checked our weather forecast.  "Clear and chilly" but only dropping to 37 F.  Tomatoes won't ripen in that, but they won't die, either.  Hoping for some more 60-70 F degree weather this week.  First frost here averages Sept. 21-29.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Sep 15 2013 4:14 PM | Locked

Angele:
how do you make your basil pesto? I have basil but was not sure of how to do the pesto which I love.

1/4 C olive oil
2 oz pkg pine nuts, toasted
4 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
6-8 cloves garlic, peeled
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup grated parmesan

Place garlic and nuts in food processor - chop.  Add basil and salt and blend until mostly smooth.  Add olive oil a little at a time, blending after each addition.  Stir in grated parmesan.  I like to freeze it in mini-muffin cups or ice cube trays.

What's your favorite way to use pesto, Angele?  I mostly use mine on home-made pizza and sometimes with pasta.  I use the rest of the fresh basil leaves from the garden with my roasted tomato-basil soup or with tomato sauce.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 50
Page 73 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 71 72 73 74 75 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use