Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #9

Page 223 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 221 222 223 224 225 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,650 Replies | 68 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,760
Sukochi replied on Fri, Apr 25 2014 12:44 PM | Locked

Hello!! For some strange the powers that be at QCA let ME in. Have missed everyone. Been a tough winter and Spring here. I was diagnosised with Fibromyalgia (now having to use a motorized cart at Walmart. Everyone pretty much runs for the door when I mount up. Those who stick it out use their time wisely standing behind posts to avoid a collision! ! Got Neur

ontin which turned me into a dizzy broad in nothing flat! Now have an ear infection that won't go away. AND, found put today that the Fundiplication I had a year and a half ago to fix the GETD has "come undone". Oh, happy day. Oh, happy day!!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 50
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 982
Points 16,925
Mamagshouse Donna Gilliam replied on Fri, Apr 25 2014 1:30 PM | Locked

Are you on prednisone? I am on a a low dosage to control my Lupue pain flare ups.  I've found that 4 Advils is the only thing that helps my aches & pains.  None of the new prescriptions work for me.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,840
Points 55,670
Ginny replied on Fri, Apr 25 2014 2:58 PM | Locked

Sukochi,  I am so glad to see you here.  Really missed you.   I am sorry to hear of all the medical things that you have going on now.  Just doesn't seem fair.  Take things easy--- easier said, than done isn't it?     Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,760
Sukochi replied on Fri, Apr 25 2014 5:33 PM | Locked

Thanks, Ginny. Have missed you all as well.

No Prednisone for this girl. I hate that med and so does my body!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 982
Points 16,925
Mamagshouse Donna Gilliam replied on Fri, Apr 25 2014 8:43 PM | Locked

I know how you feel about the prednisone the 7 day pack when I have a major flare up keeps me up all night and makes me nasty.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 298
Points 4,875
SpringerMom replied on Fri, Apr 25 2014 8:45 PM | Locked

Sooo... some "mechanism" that operates the wood blinds in living room broke earlier this week. Can't tilt, close, etc. Off to Lowes today for a new one. Hauled the old one down (gasp.. choke.. who's supposed to dust these slats? Oh, right... that would be me!) Washed the window, yep... you read that right!! And... threw the drapes in the dryer to "refresh" (dust) them. In my defense, wind and dust are an ever present, fact of life here! Unpacked the box, and ever so carefully climbed up the stepstool with it, to slide it into the existing brackets. (This thing is 72 inches wide, so it's heavy!!) What??? How can it be too wide? I bought the same size as last time! Try again.. huff, puff... lift! Will not go! Hauled it back down, got out the tape measure, checked the old headrail, and the new one. It's too wide, by one darn inch!! Good grief. Only guess is that this is a different brand than the last one I put up there 6 years ago, because I don't think window openings shrink! So frustrating! Now have to trek back to Lowes tomorrow and either exchange, if they still carry the "old" brand or have this one cut down to size. Like to have killed myself trying to balance it... and me... on that stepstool... not looking forward to doing it all again tomorrow. Where is a good, strong man when you need one??   

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,870
Points 181,808
Marie replied on Sat, Apr 26 2014 7:21 AM | Locked

Sukochi, think happy thoughts to lift your spirits.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,870
Points 181,808
Marie replied on Sat, Apr 26 2014 7:32 AM | Locked

SpringerMom:
Where is a good, strong man when you need one?? 

SM, I know what you mean, I'm in the same boat.  If you happen to find one, send him my way.  Raked some leaves out in my flower garden yesterday, thank goodness it's raining here today so I could rest up for tomorrows session.  I woke up some of the muscles I forgot I had, thank heavens I still have them.  LOL

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,840
Points 55,670
Ginny replied on Sat, Apr 26 2014 8:01 AM | Locked

Oh Marie, I know what you mean.  I had planned on going out and raking more leaves from my flower beds yesterday.  ( the neighbor doesn't rake his leaves at all and they blow over into my gardens), but I got a terrible cold, sore throat and cough so I spent the day under cover. Won't get out there today either as I start coughing every time I try to do something.   Have fun waking up those muscles and tell them to behave as this is the way it is going to be.  LOL    Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,870
Points 181,808
Marie replied on Sat, Apr 26 2014 8:26 AM | Locked

Ginny:
Have fun waking up those muscles and tell them to behave as this is the way it is going to be.  LOL  

I will, Ginny.  Wish I had not let them lie dormant for so long.  Actually made me feel alive again.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 80
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sat, Apr 26 2014 9:49 AM | Locked

Marie:

Ginny:
Have fun waking up those muscles and tell them to behave as this is the way it is going to be.  LOL  

I will, Ginny.  Wish I had not let them lie dormant for so long.  Actually made me feel alive again.

Marie, I can help! You're more then welcome to come here and keep those muscles active while you clean out my flower beds!  :D  ...of course right now they are under about 8' of fresh, wet heavy s**w, but that'll be gone by the time you travel this far. 

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590

Marie:

Ginny:

Marie, I can help! You're more then welcome to come here and keep those muscles active while you clean out my flower beds!  :D  ...of course right now they are under about 8' of fresh, wet heavy s**w, but that'll be gone by the time you travel this far. 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590

Marie:

Ginny:

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590

Marie:

Ginny:

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590

Marie:

Ginny:

Page 223 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 221 222 223 224 225 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.