Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #9

Page 203 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 201 202 203 204 205 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,650 Replies | 68 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,814
gini replied on Mon, Feb 10 2014 4:05 PM | Locked

Or a transported,  beam me up qca

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Mon, Feb 10 2014 5:02 PM | Locked

I got into groups this morning...took me a couple of tries, though.  I also saw JudyT and Jacy in there...

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,119
Points 14,425
Dawn replied on Tue, Feb 11 2014 7:38 AM | Locked

I'm just trying to stay warm.  We hit record lows today -21.  yay.  I just pray we don't have to fill up the propane again till fall.  That was not pretty.  Woke up with a nasty headache.  Have guests coming to supper on Friday, need to get this house picked up.  At least it won't take much to get it nicer.  Get to babysit for a little bit tonight.  I hope the garage door goes up and then comes back down.  DH said that it was up when he got home yesterday, which is not good, as it had been up for over 9 hours . . .  With this cold, the door doesn't work right.  Well, I guess I should find something for breakfast and get busy.  

Everyone stay safe and warm, Spring is coming . . . I think . . .   :-)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Tue, Feb 11 2014 8:27 AM | Locked

gini:
Wish I could locate the underground tunnel entrance to groups.

Same as the other back doors.  Go back in your history, way back perhaps and find the group you want and book mark it .  then use that to get back to the group.  Have to bookmark each specific group you want to get into.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Tue, Feb 11 2014 8:32 AM | Locked

I just got in the groups by the front door.   but in the future, maybe this will help.

http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/groups/applique/default.aspx

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,560
chocake2 replied on Tue, Feb 11 2014 9:31 AM | Locked

I actually made it to both my home page and groups through the front door the other day... but it didn't last. :S

Lately I can't get on at all unless I use my backdoor through groups, so that was pretty exciting when it happened. 

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Tue, Feb 11 2014 9:43 AM | Locked

Good Morning all.   Well, it happened.  My DGD went into labor early -2 months- and delivered a little boy last night just before midnight.  He weighed in at 4lb 9 oz.  She had to have an emergency c section as the cord had prolapsed out of the birth canal.  He is fine so far. Breathing on his own and in NICU til they see how he handles everything.  Please pray for a good outcome for this new little one and his Mom.  We are completely unprepared at this point.  I am going out to get some fabric for his blankets to begin with.  Haven't even decided on what the quilt will be when I make it.  Oh My, I'm off to find a wizard to help me.    Ginny

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 43,630
Vivian replied on Tue, Feb 11 2014 10:13 AM | Locked

Ginny, best wishes for your early arrival. Sounds like he's holding his own 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,119
Points 14,425
Dawn replied on Tue, Feb 11 2014 10:42 AM | Locked

Ginny, will be praying.  

I really need to get off this couch and moving.  So hard to, cause it is cold w/o the blankets . . . but doing the dishes usually warms me up.  Might have to put on some music and I can dance while cleaning.  :-)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,538
Points 23,145
Susie replied on Tue, Feb 11 2014 11:03 AM | Locked

Ginny--Congrats on the new baby!  I'll say a prayer for you all, but he should be fine.  My son was 4-14 when he was born, and he's a strapping 200# now!  It's truly amazing what these little bodies can handle, and how quickly they recover!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Tue, Feb 11 2014 12:39 PM | Locked

Thanks Susie.  I certainly hope everything is okay.  Right now there is some family between DADDY and MIL, my daughter,  Hope they work out their differences.  It puts a pall on what should be a happy time that the family draws in together..  I keep praying.    Ginny

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 550
Points 8,685
Joyce replied on Tue, Feb 11 2014 3:07 PM | Locked

Gina congratulations on the new baby boy.  I was 2 months early also.  I weighed 4 lbs and was in the hospital a moth before I was able to come home.  Now that was waaaaay back in the old days.  My mom told me a few years ago that they got a post card in the mail that I was ready to go home.  My dad and grandfather took the train to pick me up.  Hospital was a hour away by car.  at least now days it is a hour.  My kids thought that was so funny.  Now here I am 66 years old and I won't tell u how much I weigh.  ha  Praying for the little guy and your family.  Good luck with the quilt.

Joyce

from Maryland

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Tue, Feb 11 2014 3:38 PM | Locked

Thanks for your good thoughts, Joyce.  The NICU told Mom and Dad that he would be there for at least 1 month.  That they want him to be closer to term before discharging him.  I saw a picture of him and he looks great.  Looks exactly like his 4 y/o brother.  I think he looks like he could go home much earlier.  He is nicely filled out, not scrawny at all and breathing well, not even on oxygen.   We will see. In the meantime, I have to get busy on the fabric that I just bought.    Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,272
Points 173,273
Marie replied on Tue, Feb 11 2014 4:01 PM | Locked

Ginny, praying for your DGD and her son.  They will both be just fine.  God Bless.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,272
Points 173,273
Marie replied on Tue, Feb 11 2014 4:11 PM | Locked

Well, what I did today was go to a healing mass with a friend to pray for Dawn, my DD's friend.  It has been a very spiritual and emotional day for me.  Our prayers were answered and Dawn came through the surgery and was talking just fine after a few hours in intensive care.  The Lord guided the surgeons hands and he took care of the brain aneurism without a hitch.  Thanks be to God!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 35
Page 203 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 201 202 203 204 205 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use