Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #9

Page 177 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 175 176 177 178 179 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,650 Replies | 68 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,809
Points 43,669
Eileen replied on Sun, Jan 5 2014 2:42 PM | Locked

Chocake, I wish you & your brother a day full of happy memories of your mom. I don't know her but I hope she would wish the same for you two.  Virtual hugs coming your way!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,809
Points 43,669
Eileen replied on Sun, Jan 5 2014 2:43 PM | Locked

Patti, your cat looks like a cuddle bug! I have enough UFOS and UFO-wanna-bes, but I'm guessing your cat's name is Pumpkin or Punkin.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,790
Jacy replied on Sun, Jan 5 2014 3:21 PM | Locked

Patti:
first one who correctly guesses my cat's name.

Ginger?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977
Leslie replied on Sun, Jan 5 2014 6:55 PM | Locked

Chubby

[Ava, Missouri

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 466
Points 9,105
Pat A replied on Sun, Jan 5 2014 7:39 PM | Locked

Freckles

• | Post Points: 0
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,451
Points 24,135
Debbie replied on Sun, Jan 5 2014 8:29 PM | Locked

I'm going with Boots, cuz of its feet. 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,537
Points 21,100
Margaret Weber replied on Sun, Jan 5 2014 9:45 PM | Locked

Well so far my plan to do some quilting has not worked out.  I spent the last several days fighting the flu, DH who never gets sick got it as well.  Tomorrow I need to get all the Christmas decorations taken down and put away before work. 

Today is DH's birthday.  First it was making waffles fro breakfast before church.  I finished putting together his birthday cake while he was at sound check and rehearsal with the church band.  He wanted a Black Forest cake again this year so that was made from scratch.  Once home from church I talked to my mother in Montana wishing her a belated birthday, hers was on the 3rd of January but with the flu I slept right through it.  My brothers birthday is the 31st of December that is just a sample of the December/January birthdays in my family.  Tonight I treated DH to dinner out, we went to Oggi's which is a sports bar and brewery, although they no longer brew beer there is it done corporately somewhere else in California. 

Hopefully on Tuesday I can get a little project in, even if it is just one quilt block.  We shall see, today was the first day haven't needed to sleep most of the day.

Margaret

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 12:12 AM | Locked

Debbie-do:
Patti, she looks like a Fluffernutter to me!

OK Debbie-do, you were the closest.  It's Fluffy!  She really is mostly hair, and since she is an outdoors cat, she really needs all that extra hair.  But she does have a round tummy, and getting rounder.  You know those stuffed toy animals, the ones with the big fat round bodies?  I admit, she is beginning to look like one of those.  And she isn't full grown yet.  I am going to have to start measuring her food soon.  She does supplement it in the form of rodents and birds. 

So Debbie-do PM me your address and I will get the pattern in the mail.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,119
Points 14,425
Dawn replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 7:17 AM | Locked

Getting ready to head out to work.  I only work on Mondays, and of course it is -17 out!  -55 w/wind chill.  yay . . .  Anyway, got a few layers on and will take a couple blankets.  I just pray the windshield behaves and doesn't ice over on the inside.  :-/  Then I get to go babysit, as DD has a PT appt.  I am praying they cancel, is that wrong?  

Please, everyone be careful out there!!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,541
Points 46,765
Debbie-do replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 7:44 AM | Locked

Patti:

Does Fluffy shed?

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 8:03 AM | Locked

Hope you get feeling better real fast, Margaret.  I am dealing with a sinus infection myself, but it too is getting better.  Good luck on quilt block.  That is my intent too, and like you , I have to take down the Christmas tree today.   Ginny

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 149
Points 2,545
Beth replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 8:43 AM | Locked

Hi everyone! Haven't been on since Camille's transplant, but things are going fairly well with a few bumps along the way...she was only home 2 days and had developed an urinary tract infection (there were questions as to whether it may have come with the donor kidney),back to the U of M we went and it took awhile for them to identify the bug

and find an antibiotic that would defeat it....but she's been on double antibiotics since then and has one very sore little touche right now :(, but life without dialysis is so different !!!! This little 22 month old has more energy than ever before!! All good things! As far as what's being going on quilting wise?? Got an invitation to an impromptu baby shower DD2's girlfriend lives in NC and flew home for 2 days, we had one week to throw together a shower gift for her...and I must say "thank God for a good stash"! I will try to post pictures, I made a quilt and DD2 made a wall hanging :)..Here in Ohio we are below zero, winds are howling and DH's company sent a 4 wheel Drive out here to retrieve him so they could relieve some of the other workers at the refinery....I feel like we are living in the tundra!! I will be starting another baby quilt today...there are 4 girls expecting all in March and April...need to get busy....stay warm and safe everyone :)!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 8:50 AM | Locked

Debbie-do:
Does Fluffy shed?

She is an outdoor cat.  Bur very friendly and has a warm bed outside. But it is cold enough that she is keeping all of it right now.  Pet her and brush her and nothing comes off.  Come this spring I am sure she will.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 149
Points 2,545
Beth replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 8:51 AM | Locked

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Mon, Jan 6 2014 8:54 AM | Locked

Nice pictures Beth.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 177 of 244 (3651 items) « First ... < Previous 175 176 177 178 179 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use