Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #9

Page 195 of 259 (3880 items) « First ... < Previous 193 194 195 196 197 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,879 Replies | 69 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,697
Points 179,593
Marie replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 6:45 AM | Locked

Roxana, thank you for the link, very neat idea.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,632
Points 48,805
Debbie-do replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 6:47 AM | Locked

Roxanna, Marie, I tried doing it that way with a circle and it was a pain in the butt!  LOL   Here's the method I use:

http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/groups/christmas_all_year_long/forum/t/46135.aspx

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 529
Points 10,110
Pat A replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 6:57 AM | Locked

Judy, I hope that spasms is alol it is and today will find you at home sewing away.  Prayers going up for you.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,030
Marlabartlett60 replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 9:24 AM | Locked

Judy, thinking of you since your post yesterday, Hope everything is alright... Please let us know.   Hugs and prayers. For you!  

MODESTO, CA.
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 795
Points 12,825
Quiltless replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 10:11 AM | Locked

Judy T-Bellingham:

Marie. Microwave bowl holders are quilted bowls. Used in the microwave to hold cups bowls or plates while microwaving. Bowls can get hot so these are like pot holders shaped like bowls. Very easy to make. When I get home I will post the link to the pattern. 

Right now I'm sitting/laying in the emergency room bored out of my skull. Probably nothing but waiting for test results. Brought in with chest pains but probably just spasms. Dumb!!!

Oh, Judy!  This doesn't sound good -- chest pains and ER.  I hope they keep you long enough to really check it out thoroughly though.  Will be waiting to hear from you.  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,582
Points 24,020
Susie replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 10:38 AM | Locked

Judy--please check in and let us know you are ok!

I got the binding finished on this one.  I'm so glad!  It was a UFO from quite a while back.  Got it quilted about a month ago and then was working on other stuff.  It's for my brother & sis-in-law as a very belated wedding present.  She's been nagging me for one, since I made one for everyone else (not true, but in her eyes, yes.)  I'm glad it's done!  Now, to finish hand tacking the binding on the patriotic RR top and I can count that one as finished.  Truly, this one is brown, cream and light yellow.  Not as dark as it appears in the photo. 

Chicagoland, Illinois

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,933
Points 33,660
Roxana replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 10:51 AM | Locked

Debbie-do:

Roxanna, Marie, I tried doing it that way with a circle and it was a pain in the butt!  LOL   Here's the method I use:

http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/groups/christmas_all_year_long/forum/t/46135.aspx

Debbie... Thanks for the link but I did SEVERAL of those with the circle and found it easy to do. I gave them for Christmas presents a few years back. Sorry you had so much difficulty with it.

Judy, let's hear an update.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,246
Points 19,390
weezee56 replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 12:31 PM | Locked

I have been working on two quilts, the first one is for the preemie area in Mott's children hospital in  Ann Arbor MI. I want to make more.

The next is the Sleeping Bear, an old co-worker requested this for her niece. It was nice making a quilt for a girl, I have all DGS.

• | Post Points: 80
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,582
Points 24,020
Susie replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 1:11 PM | Locked

Weezee, how cute!  I looks a little like Corderoy from the children's books.  I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,697
Points 179,593
Marie replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 3:35 PM | Locked

weezee56:

I have been working on two quilts, the first one is for the preemie area in Mott's children hospital in  Ann Arbor MI. I want to make more.

The next is the Sleeping Bear, an old co-worker requested this for her niece. It was nice making a quilt for a girl, I have all DGS.

I saw your other bear quilt, Weezee, it made me smile and I'm still smiling with this one, it's sooo adorable!  I love your preemie quilt as well.

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 3:58 PM | Locked

Cheers and Huzzahs Susie and Weezee. Beautiful finishes

Judy, you  take care of yourself!! I'm praying the tests all came out good. 

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,896
Points 69,220
Bonita replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 5:44 PM | Locked

Susie, beautiful quilt. Quilting looks great.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,896
Points 69,220
Bonita replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 5:46 PM | Locked

weezee, both quilts are so cute. Love the Teddy.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,927
Points 125,065
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 6:25 PM | Locked

I'm home. Thanks everyone for your well wishes.  Candis, no worries. The pledge to finish the humongous quilt did not send me to the hospital! (LOL) You made me smile.

Got some things to try to get under control;  spasmodic esophagus and raging blood pressure. But good news is that my heart is strong and no blockages. I'm radioactive for awhile. Heck maybe I even glow in the dark (lol), and was told not to go near the Canadian border crossing as I'll set off the alarms. They weren't kidding.

A pile of new meds to try, eliminate added salt, no more soda's, cut way back on fried, fat, spicy. In other words.....if it tastes good, spit it out!

And, get this.....I'm drinking too much water!! So I need to cut back to no more than 8 glasses of fluid a day and nothing in the evening. Good Lord.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 65
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 875
Points 15,030
Marlabartlett60 replied on Fri, Apr 4 2014 6:36 PM | Locked

Oh Judy, thank goodness!!  I just knew everyone was gonna blame me!!  All kidding aside! I'm so relieved not the ticker!  But hypertension is nnothing to play with!  Got that myself.   Listen   To your drs and be good!    I am honestly so happy   your home!!    You need a black light , take us all back to the 70 s??    Welcome home!!  Whew!!!

MODESTO, CA.
Page 195 of 259 (3880 items) « First ... < Previous 193 194 195 196 197 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use