This post has 36 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,225
Points 41,065
Donna B replied on Wed, Jul 17 2013 10:54 AM

Marie:
PICS, I NEED PICS!   :  )

LOL... I know Marie, I goofed...LOL!  But it is a 240 mile round trip, so don't plan on another trip this week.  Maybe I can talk Lee into taking a picture of Marge and her "favorite nurse".  (He doesn't have to know why. Unless Marge tells him after reading this, LOL!)

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 714
Points 11,635
Bev replied on Wed, Jul 17 2013 4:15 PM

Judy, since QCA is going to be down tomorrow I tried to find the FB group you mentioned and did not see it. Would you please add me?

from TN

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,308
Points 22,120

This is a stupid question- I don't know the workings of Facebook.  Do I have to be on FB already to ask to join the QCA FB or can it just be done with my email address?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,215
Points 140,935

Bev :

Judy, since QCA is going to be down tomorrow I tried to find the FB group you mentioned and did not see it. Would you please add me?

Bev, I will need your email address in order to do that. You can PM me.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,215
Points 140,935

Carol from Pittsburgh:

This is a stupid question- I don't know the workings of Facebook.  Do I have to be on FB already to ask to join the QCA FB or can it just be done with my email address?

Not a stupid question at all. I know we can invite people via their email address but I don't know if you have to already be a FB member. I'm sure someone on here will know.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 714
Points 11,635
Bev replied on Wed, Jul 17 2013 4:31 PM

Carol, are you saying my question is stupid or yours?  lol.   You do know there are no stupid questions.

from TN

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,308
Points 22,120

Bev :

Carol, are you saying my question is stupid or yours?  lol.   You do know there are no stupid questions.

Definitely not your question, Bev!  

I wonder.... Is there a "Facebook for Dummies" book?  I never thought I'd need to join FB but so many people I know are there. That's how my 2nd cousins, who are my age, keep in touch with my daughters.  They probably talk to them more than I do!

Seriously, though, I would prefer not to have to join. So if all I need to do is provide an email address to someone, I'd rather do that.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,215
Points 140,935

Carol from Pittsburgh:
Seriously, though, I would prefer not to have to join. So if all I need to do is provide an email address to someone, I'd rather do that

Carol, if you want to PM me your email address I'll invite you from the Quilters Quilting facebook page and see what happens.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,750
Points 44,735
Roxana replied on Wed, Jul 17 2013 5:42 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:

Carol from Pittsburgh:
Seriously, though, I would prefer not to have to join. So if all I need to do is provide an email address to someone, I'd rather do that

Carol, if you want to PM me your email address I'll invite you from the Quilters Quilting facebook page and see what happens.

I may be wrong but I think after you send Carol's email address to invite her to the group, she'll get an invite from Facebook to join it. I don't think you can actually BE in a Facebook Group without being on Facebook. These days though, you can set your privacy settings so NO ONE can find you on Facebook unless you want them to. I'll be curious to hear what happens though. Carol, will you let me know?
Thanks, 

Hot Springs Village, Arkansas

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,892
Points 420,529
gini replied on Wed, Jul 17 2013 7:22 PM

i'm on facebook to keep up with the kids goings-on.  i hardly ever post except to like something.   oh, and to play word games with nana at  O'dark thirty.

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,308
Points 22,120

Judy T-Bellingham:

Done!   Thanks, Judy.  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,308
Points 22,120

Roxana:

I may be wrong but I think after you send Carol's email address to invite her to the group, she'll get an invite from Facebook to join it. I don't think you can actually BE in a Facebook Group without being on Facebook. These days though, you can set your privacy settings so NO ONE can find you on Facebook unless you want them to. I'll be curious to hear what happens though. Carol, will you let me know?
Thanks, 

You are right, Roxana. When I click on the link to join it takes me to a login-or-join-Facebook screen.  So I'll add joining FB to my list of things to do.  Guess this is like cell phones.  When they were becoming popular I said I'd never need one. Now I couldn't be without it.

Thanks, Judy for sending the invite. I'll save it so I can join the group when I get myself on FB.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,300
Nana replied on Wed, Jul 17 2013 9:46 PM

Nothing wrong with word games at o'dark thirty Gini...,,,LOL

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 86,340
Sukochi replied on Thu, Jul 18 2013 7:26 AM

Word games keep your mind sharp! You can tell that Nana plays the all the time. This woman is sharp! It also gives her speed when quilting.

Sukochi

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 111
Points 2,565
eparys replied on Thu, Jul 18 2013 7:54 AM

I too would like to join the group - I see comments about sending a PM - how do I do that?  Thanks

Betty 

A quilt will warm the heart.

Page 2 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2016 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.