Page 3 of 3 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 32 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 8:31 PM

I hope your DGS is still doing much better Weezee.  It is scary when a little one is suddenly ill.  Ginny

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,504
Points 50,725
Ginny replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 8:32 PM

Gini,  I hope your Dad is doing much better and is soon home.   Ginny

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,447
Points 24,085
Debbie replied on Mon, Jul 8 2013 8:47 AM

Debbie:
Today, is just a day of relaxing for me!  didn't make any plans with the kids, and may not even go see fireworks tonight.  just tired and want to relax.

well, first time I've been on since Thur - my Thur didn't go as panned - did go see "White House Down" great movie!  and youngest talked us into going with them to her IL's church for grilling and watching fireworks.  so we did and had a good time.  just sat around mostly but in the heat.  I just haven't been right since.  stomach giving me lots of problem, pain and diarrhea.  went to work Fri but left at 1:00 and haven't been out of the house since.  not going in today, still running to toilet.  I hate IBS!!  it just messes me up so bad sometimes and I don't always know what I do to cause it.  

but got this and it's late for 4th but always appropriate!

Marine stuns crowd at Party
Watch this crowd.
In the beginning when he started to sing, they
Were not even aware he was singing the national anthem.

I hope you are going to pass
Since the words to the anthem were written in 1814, I have a hard time understanding why today's Washingtonians say that 
In God We Trust should be taken off our money, etc. Could it be that they are just plain ignorant of history and a whole lot more!
GOD BLESS AMERICA !

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Page 3 of 3 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use