FLYNN QUILTING SYSTEM

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 100
rmageors@sbcglobal.net Posted: Wed, Feb 17 2010 1:23 PM

I am sure this has been discussed before, but I am thinking about purchasing one, but  I do not have much knowledge about one.  Has anyone tried one or have one?  What do you think of it?  Is it quilter friendly, easy to use or is it too clumsy?  Do you think it is worth the money?  I would love to have a longarm but that expense is not feasible for me.  Thanks for helping me out. 

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,818
Points 43,819
Eileen replied on Wed, Feb 17 2010 1:30 PM

Here's the link to another thread where this was discussed - scroll down to Joni's post entltled "another question" and follow the responses.  There's a link to a video on the company's website, too, so you can see the frame in use.

https://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/forums/p/4027/57449.aspx#57449

Myabe more people will respond here, too.  Good luck :-)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 521
Points 9,969
Jean replied on Wed, Feb 17 2010 2:12 PM

Thea posted a response to an earlier question on this.....she has one and isn't happy with it.

Patch Up America.....Make A Quilt

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 105
Points 1,300
Willie L replied on Wed, Feb 17 2010 2:43 PM

I had one was not happy with it,but sold it to a friend at guild white elephant sale and she loves it.

GA Quilter

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,562
Points 139,613
Stephanie replied on Thu, Feb 18 2010 10:22 PM

Rmageors, I researched this and watched his video and came to the conclusion that this could be really wonderful if you did baby quilts and wallhangings. You can use your machine on an regular tabletop instead od sinking it level with the surface. I'm sure with everything it would take some getting used to, but most of my projects are king size so opted out on this for now.   

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use