Top 10 Posters

Sorry, there was a problem with your last request...

Page 2 of 3 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 32 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Thu, May 30 2013 10:40 AM

And again...

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,940
Points 125,340

Yup, I just got the error also. The message did post but the error appears on the screen. Aggravating. I'l probably get the message again when I post this.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,844
Points 248,939
Barbara replied on Thu, May 30 2013 1:04 PM

I have not gotten it so far and I have sent several messages today. So Y'all can keep it .LOL  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,479
Points 41,345
Mimi replied on Thu, May 30 2013 6:51 PM

I've noticed a couple things. First, I'm not getting all the postings.  If the points listed for the message is zero, it doesn't show up in my email listings.  If it has points posted then I see it in my in box.  I have to go to the thread and read all the postings.  Have you noticed how many messages have zero points on them?  Second I've noticed that even though I'm getting that dreaded Error message with every post I try to send, it shows up on the thread anyway and the points are zero.  Can't someone do something about this?

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, May 30 2013 11:10 PM

Mimi:
Can't someone do something about this?

It appears we are being ignored once again....  and just when I was starting to feel better about this site.  

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,919
Points 41,040
ls2116 replied on Thu, May 30 2013 11:26 PM

I think its a intermitent condition.  So far tonight its working fine for me.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,048
Points 369,207
Kris replied on Thu, May 30 2013 11:39 PM

Mimi:
I've noticed a couple things. First, I'm not getting all the postings.  If the points listed for the message is zero, it doesn't show up in my email listings.

Yep we noticed this a while back. I mainly read via email and I can tell when there are errors due to gaps in the conversation.

Mimi:
Can't someone do something about this?

They've been doing something for a loooong time Mimi. I'm resigned to the fact that it probably won't change.

At least these messages post on the site. The ones that get a "post pending moderation" error don't show up anywhere. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Thu, May 30 2013 11:41 PM

I just tried posting on another thread, 3 times and it's not showing.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,649
Points 52,690
Ginny replied on Fri, May 31 2013 9:20 AM

Mimi, I am with you,  I am not getting a lot of the postings either.  Someone will mention something that has been posted, and I wonder what they are talking about.  So I have to go out of  IE10  and get into Google and go back and search for lost messages.  That only works if someone mentions a message I did't get.  I have found some now that were meant for me and I knew nothing about them.   Although I will say  that I have not been getting any of the error messages when I try to post something.  I certainly wish administration would take us seriously and get this working correctly.   Or if they can't to let us know so we wouldn't count on them and seek another forum.    Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Fri, May 31 2013 4:15 PM

I tried sending a message to QCA Mandy asking to have one of the tech staff send us an update, but I got the "Sorry, there was an error" notice as it tried to send the message.  I have no idea if she'll receive my note or not.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,436
Points 38,440
Linda replied on Fri, May 31 2013 6:21 PM

The last few days I'm afraid to respond to anything. I've gotten the Sorry there was a problem with your last request.... and I've even been kicked out of the system. Thought the new server was suppose to solve all these problems.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Mon, Jun 3 2013 6:55 AM

QCA Management - this problem is still occurring.  I use Google Chrome, so it is not an Internet Explorer issue.  PLEASE FIX!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Jun 3 2013 11:07 AM

MNnancy:

QCA Management - this problem is still occurring.  I use Google Chrome, so it is not an Internet Explorer issue.  PLEASE FIX!

Me too Nancy...every post...and I also am using Chrome!

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Mon, Jun 3 2013 11:08 AM

Donna B:

MNnancy:

Me too Nancy...every post...and I also am using Chrome!

Funny thing though...it doesn't seem to give the error message on this particular thread.  Hmmmmm

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,048
Points 369,207
Kris replied on Mon, Jun 3 2013 11:37 AM

I use Safari on a Mac. I'm getting the standard error as well as the "Post Moderation" error. I stopped reporting errors a while ago since it doesn't seem to help.

Page 2 of 3 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use