Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #8

Page 50 of 75 (1114 items) « First ... < Previous 48 49 50 51 52 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,113 Replies | 38 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077
Leslie replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 8:50 AM | Locked

MargeP love your mini

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 8:56 AM | Locked

Marge

Your mini is beautiful.  Great flag.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,850
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 9:10 AM | Locked

Love that mini, Marge. Darling. And, instant gradification!! (sp)

Nana runs fabric through that machine about 90 miles and hour. At the Smokey Mountain Retreat, I just stopped to stare. I never saw anyone sew that fast. Amazing! She whips those quilts out in the time it takes me to sew one seam!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,239
Points 19,235
weezee56 replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 10:29 AM | Locked

Marge P, cute quilt. Look great.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,239
Points 19,235
weezee56 replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 10:29 AM | Locked

I am a slow as you go quilter, maybe with practice I can get fast too.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,674
Points 179,313
Marie replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 10:41 AM | Locked

It's beautiful Marge!

Millbury, MA

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 20
Elaine replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 11:07 AM | Locked

Marsha, Your quilt is absolutely gorgeous! I am just about to start quilting. As a newbie, I've been reading a lot, collecting fabrics, tools, and looking at magazines, patterns and websites for inspiration. I would not have noticed the Oops in your quilt.

I have heard that the Amish have a practice. They always leave a small flaw in whatever they are making, because only God can make something perfect. Sounds like a good practice to me.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 11:33 AM | Locked

I never have to worry about leaving a small flaw in any of my quilts as they are never near perfect.  :)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 474
Points 7,545
Julienne replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 12:07 PM | Locked

Hi all, I am back. Not 100% yet. Seems to have been a stroke. Will find out the rest on Monday. Seem Doctors can take off holiday's and not bother to tell you what all is wrong with you but can send send you home to finish recovery as you start to get better. Plus they are waiting to finish reading all the dang test they took while i was in there. I think there was a vampire that kept coming to visit as they took 10 tubes of blood. Goodness sake..they could not share some of that with the different tests..the tubes were big enough.

I am weak and still lisping bit my face does not seem as drooped. I need a wheel chair at the moment, but I think I am stubborn enough to get out of that soon and back to a walker. Hey I am Sicilian, what do you want LOL.   Seems a few days of not checking email and I missed out on alot. So I am off to reading. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

Hugs to all.

Julienne

Julienne - Mid Missouri

• | Post Points: 110
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,239
Points 19,235
weezee56 replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 6:15 PM | Locked

Julienne:
Hi all, I am back. Not 100% yet

I hope all gets back to normal soon.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 2,560
Beth replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 6:31 PM | Locked

Wow! I haven't been on the computer for a week, and can't believe how much I've missed! Julienne, just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss of your dear friend, but what a gift you must have been to her!!! And now, you must rest and take care of yourself....Thoughts and prayers lifting you up for all you've been through!

*Jacy, I loved your quilt, and the pics of your daughter, both are precious beyond compare!

* Carolyn, I loved the Hexi quilt...you are very brave..someday I'd love to learn as well!

*MNnancy, what a gift you have with the computer and the picture, you did a beautiful job, the picture reminded me of the little girl prints they use to sell when we were little girls...I think it was Charmin?

* Sukochi, your posts are so uplifting and funny! I hope with all the good tips from our friends that you were able to finish machine quilting your project from SM Retreat...oh I mean Smokey mountain retreat :) LOL!

Judy, your quilt does look like a BIG job, but I can't wait to see it finished..what an accomplishment that will be...beautiful colors too!

Marge I love your flag applique mini...so patriotic!!!

*Is, prayers for healing for you and DH as well!

As for me, I have the weekend off from DGK's we celebrated DGS's 3rd birthday on the 4th, and now trying to get caught up with bills, investments, housework, and hopefully soon back to working on my mom's 1998 BOM Quilt from Joann's ...found all the blocks and fabric to finish the top :)! Happy 4th a wee bit late and I'll see if I can post a few pics from soggy wet OHIO :)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,497
Points 48,230
Angele replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 7:12 PM | Locked

Judy I love your quilt! I love the colors I can see in it.  I just can't wait to see it done.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,497
Points 48,230
Angele replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 7:14 PM | Locked

Julienne I hope things will get back to normal for you soon. You are in my thoughts.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,497
Points 48,230
Angele replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 7:17 PM | Locked

Ok ladies here is my mom with her crazy quilt my sister and I helped her finish.  We just had to tie it and bind it.  Mom sewed it when she was 88-89. She just turned 90 three weeks ago.

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 95
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 102
Points 1,730
winurse replied on Sat, Jul 6 2013 8:10 PM | Locked

Glad you are back.   Continues to offer up prayers for continuing recovery.

God Bless

Sharon

Page 50 of 75 (1114 items) « First ... < Previous 48 49 50 51 52 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use